Random Discussion

Galactic Diplomacy Certificate? Anyone?
kyupol at 6:28PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)

No kidding. There is actually a school that claims to do that:

http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.htm

http://www.exopoliticsinstitute.org/certificates/index.htm

Exopolitics Certificate - Entry level certification provides the core conceptual understanding so you have basic competency in writing about, researching or investigating exopolitical issues.
Galactic Diplomacy Certificate - Second level of certification provides both the conceptual skills and diplomatic training so you can practice citizen diplomacy in extraterrestrial affairs.
Exopolitics Diploma - Third level certification designed for those intending to teach or train others in exopolitics.

The tuition cost for each course (five), the Substantial Research Paper and the Advanced Instructor Training is $375 each. Students have the choice of paying at the start of each semester for the courses they intend to complete or can pay in advance the reduced rate of $1995 to cover all coursework tuition costs ($630 saving off total course cost of $2625).

And what is Exopolitics?

“Exopolitics is the study of the political relations between humanity and extraterrestrial civilizations.”

Is this the big big scam school? Or is it credible enough? YOU be the judge. :)
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Chernobog at 6:37PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)
I'm voting the former. :)

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
Croi Dhubh at 7:47PM, Jan. 4, 2008
(offline)
Geez… And people make fun of online degrees. Glad to know that I have to spend almost two grand in order to be “allowed” to write on the subject. huh!?
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
kyupol at 5:10AM, Jan. 5, 2008
(offline)
Croi Dhubh
Glad to know that I have to spend almost two grand in order to be “allowed” to write on the subject. huh!?

With a galactic diploma in diplomacy, you will have the privilege of eventually traveling to other planets and dimensions. FREE OF CHARGE.

Earn top $$$ working for the US government. (or possibly Russia? China? North Korea? Brazil? India? Any country with a space program of some sort. lol!)

Either that, or have the possibility of being re-located to the planet of choice. Because in alien planets, there is no need for money. They usually run a system of government where everything is distributed by the government and everything is for the people.

There is no hate, no wars, no racism, no diseases, or any of that stuff we puny Earthlings have. There is also no pollution and because of their superior technology, your lifespan may be extended to 1000 years. The reason we live between 60-140 years is because we were genetically engineered to be an aggressive race originally intended for use in intergalactic wars. But as the aliens gone past that stage of fighting each other, they decided to leave us alone.

NOW UPDATING!!!
Croi Dhubh at 6:44PM, Jan. 5, 2008
(offline)
Excuse me there, Kyupol, but if you don't have a Galactic Diplomacy Certificate, then you shouldn't be talking about things like that since you don't have the education and facts :kitty:
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
kyupol at 7:43PM, Jan. 5, 2008
(offline)
Croi Dhubh
Excuse me there, Kyupol, but if you don't have a Galactic Diplomacy Certificate, then you shouldn't be talking about things like that since you don't have the education and facts :kitty:

Are you some kind of Galactic Policeman?

SHOW ME YOUR BADGE!!! :)
NOW UPDATING!!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved