Networking & Community Projects*

GASP! Another writer looking for an artist
contagiousthoughts at 9:03PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
Name's Tony and I'm a writer seeking to bring his comic book series to life. the series I have in mind is about the life of a guy who has the powers and abilities of a dragon forced upon him at an early age. The series is a hybrid of the kind of fantasy found in the Hellboy movies and Buffy the Vampire Slayer univere while embracing the edginess of the movie Wanted. I hope to mix classic mythology with a post anime mentality for interesting storytelling.

What I'm seeking is artist who is serious about breaking into the comic book industry. I can,t I repeat I can't pay you up front but will split the profit with you 60 my way 40 yours once were published. I'll cover your art supplies costs for your work on my behalf until then. I'm not sure the style of art I'm looking for but I'll know it when I see it. I would prefer if you can ink and color your own work that's a plus. If you have an idea of your own I'm more than willing to help you with if I can. If you're interested contact me at thoughtsrcontagious@yahoo.com and we can open up a dialogue and see what happens.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon