Networking & Community Projects*

Group comic
Aussie_kid at 2:34AM, March 4, 2006
(online)
Got no ideas? Got ideas but can't draw? Good at colouring but suck at everything else? Just wanna do something with other people?

Hello, I am the Aussie Kid. If you come under the category of one of the types of people mentioned above, then please read on

I've always wanted to do a comic with a group of writers and artists. That's why I started up Aus Comics. Before you say anything, no this isn't about that. This is about something else. I want any one who's an artist, colourer, writer or any of the combos to sign up here. Together, we come up with a comic every one's comfortable with

Every one who signs up will have a say in the characters, setting, story, etc. No matter what you do, you will be asked for your opinion on several matters

First, a couple of guidelines:

- Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY is specifically in charge. No one can put in a plot twist or some other idea without majority consent (meaning, we vote for the idea and if more than half say go for it, it's in, if mainly no, you can try again another time)

- If you think about quitting, give a fair warning so a replacement can be found. If you can't keep up with the agreed schedule, then please give a warning about that as well

Just submit examples of your work or links to them on here. I don't want just a whole lot of writers, just maybe one or two others (I'm writer and artist. Not much of a colourer though). Artists, I don't care what kind of drawing you do, how different it is from every one elses or anything else like that

EDIT: Okay, I've got seven people in on this now. I think that's enough at the moment. I think I'll re-open submissions around page 75

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Silent_Ninja at 2:23AM, March 5, 2006
(offline)
Ah yes,

you love your community comics don't you AUSSIE KID( COMMUNITY UNITE :-D ) ah but this sounds interesting i might have a go ill post a link to some of my work here later.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
Aussie_kid at 3:27AM, March 5, 2006
(online)
Silent_Ninja
Ah yes,

you love your community comics don't you AUSSIE KID( COMMUNITY UNITE :-D ) ah but this sounds interesting i might have a go ill post a link to some of my work here later.
Sweet. Are you going for Artist, writer, colourist or a mix in between?
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Silent_Ninja at 3:51AM, March 5, 2006
(offline)
well, i can draw characters pretty well(NOT BACKGROUNDS) and i also fancy myself a pretty good writer depending on the kind of story.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
marine at 10:15AM, March 5, 2006
(offline)
If someone tells me when mines due, I'll play.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
Terminal at 7:08PM, March 5, 2006
(online)
I`m good at backgrounds, settings, enviroments, cars. Anything you see in life, I could draw it. Not writing or describing. Just drawing them. I`ll go for background artist. If there is such a "thang" for this project thingy.

I`m to lazy to link to my each of my art, just click on this fourm post I made a while ago.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon