Networking & Community Projects*

Guest comic, anyone?
DrProfessorman at 12:26PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(online)
So, my comic, Stupidity is a Virtue, is coming up on the 50 comic mark (I'm at 41 right now.) So, just like I did when I hit 25, I'd like to have a guestravaganza event, full of all sorts of guest strips. But, unlike last time, I don't want it to be a close, personal friend of mine that no one has ever heard of. So, I throw myself at the mercy of the users: Can anyone muster up some strength to glance at my pitiful comic and make a guest strip? I thank you all for your time. The rules are simple:

1) Please don't insert your own characters into the strip. It's a sweet idea, (I do it all the time,) but it's not what I'm looking for here.

2) That's pretty much it. You can do anything you want other than that. Just make sure it's funny and at least a little bit visually pleasing. (i.e: no stick figures please. I stopped using them for a reason.)
Thank you for flying Con Air.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
lefarce at 12:29PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(online)
Comic Discussion, what the hell? Or even Networking.

It's like no one scrolls down General Discussion these days. :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:32PM
DrProfessorman at 12:37PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(online)
lefarce

Sorry! I looked to make sure this wasn't the wrong section, I just… didn't look enough… I guess… WHOOPS!

EDIT: In the description for Comic Discussion, it says NOT TO PLUG YOUR OWN COMIC! HAHA! I feels special now :D
Thank you for flying Con Air.
lefarce at 1:26PM, Dec. 17, 2007
(online)
DrProfessorman
lefarce

Sorry! I looked to make sure this wasn't the wrong section, I just… didn't look enough… I guess… WHOOPS!

EDIT: In the description for Comic Discussion, it says NOT TO PLUG YOUR OWN COMIC! HAHA! I feels special now :D

Then you're looking for “Hey Look What I Did”.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:32PM
dueeast at 11:07AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
lefarce
DrProfessorman
lefarce

Then you're looking for “Hey Look What I Did”.

You could also post it in Networking & Community projects… :)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon