Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

GUTEN TAG!
Noismen at 9:16PM, April 16, 2010
(offline)
Hallo, I don't speak Deutsch, please don't speak it to me! D:

I'm Noisemen/Noismen, I've been messing with comics and what-not for quite a while, but I'm fairly new to posting it, along with being fairly stale with socializing. Uhh… I have lot'sa stories in my head that I wish I could write down on script, but I have not writing talent, though I probably should try… practice makes better, right?!
Right now I've put my serious story that I've been working with on another website aside, to work on a comic for my friend who requested it (Don't read it, it sucks.)… Anyways, nice to meet you guys, I'll definitely try to post and be a decent member of the community… thing… :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
Product Placement at 9:51PM, April 16, 2010
(online)
Wie geht's? Oh wait.. No German. I guess that's for the best. My German is rubbish. He sits on the couch all day, eating bratwurst.

Welcome to the Duck. Don't break anything.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Noismen at 10:17PM, April 16, 2010
(offline)
Gut… er… mein zehe… schmerz? You can speak it, I'll just have no idea what you're saying. Aww, maybe he just wants someone to love him, hold him, cherish him, kiss him in the rain until his tears stop floooowing. D:

Thank you! I will surely give it consideration!
Erad at 4:26PM, April 18, 2010
(online)
Welcome Noisemen!

Don't ever think your work isn't any good. If there is one thing I learned from a community like the one here on DD, it's that someone, somewhere will either share your idea's or styles. Just keep active on the forums, find people you identify with and then your community and fave comics will grow.

All the best!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Noismen at 9:41PM, April 18, 2010
(offline)
Hallo! I usually try not to, but it happens, I just need to improve so I can start thinking better of my drawing skills. That would be nice to find people that I could talk about my ideas with, I will definitely try to keep active, and post lot'sa stuff, without trying to be too obnoxious of course.

Thank you!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon