Glarg at 4:30AM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
I shampoo my hair with 5 diffrent shampoo's

-Aussie
-Neutrogena
-Suave
-Dove
And Head & Shoulders

It leaves my hair silky smoothe afterwards…You know, before I apply the hair-gel and all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Will at 6:16AM, June 25, 2007
(online)
my hair is mousy, curly, unnatually think pubey hair… impossible to wash, gel, straiten or generally present in a nice way…

but some days i wake up and it freckin' owns :D
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
AQua_ng at 6:40AM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
No gel makes this hair fuzzy and strokeable. Seriously. All my friends play with my hair like I'm sort of dog.

Woof.

How would you describe this?

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
Roguehill at 7:08AM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
Hmm. I used to do the long hair thing…down to my shoulders…but then I joined the Navy Reserves and they frown on such foof-ery! So, I have it cut in a way I like to call “Race Bannon” style from the old Johnny Quest cartoons. It helps give my boyish face a little bit more of a serious edge…which is helpful when you have to train university faculty, and I grow a slight beard because it's the only place I have noticably grey hair…again, lending to the grown-up-ness.
Ah, packaging.

-Dave

GHOST ZERO
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Ozoneocean at 9:41AM, June 25, 2007
(online)
Glarg
-Aussie
?
What kind of haircare product is that? Beerfoam? lol!

Race Bannon eh? I always think of him in that episode of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law now… That sow opened my eyes o_O

Heh, interesting note about people neatening themselves up for entering the “professional world”. I concede that sometimes you really do have to do this, especially in Roguehill's case (naval reserves), but I've never had a worry with that aspect. Once you're qualified enough and good enough at what you do you can get by, neatening yourself up doesn't need to be as drastic as a haircut. :)

All that said… I mostly work at home at the moment so it doesn't matter. But when I've worked in offices I've been fine there too :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM
maritalbliss at 10:39AM, June 25, 2007
(online)
I love my hair, it is one of the few things I am truly girly about. My real hair color…Well, it's a dark red in the winter and a Barbieish blonde in the summer. That's just the way it is. It started drastically changing colors in late junior high… My hair is long—Although, I am letting it grow—-for years…I had super long anime bangs and sides with a short cropped back; but now…It's pretty much one length a few inches below my shoulders and naturally bouncy and I love it.

As for the hair I like on my men. Hair for me, doesn't make the man…I've loved long haired musicians, shaved bald goatee wearin' dudes, crew-cuts…Depends on the guy and the cut of his jaw…Ethan has had floopy Johnny Depp hair since high-school, it looks good on ‘em. (I think I glance at more men that have longer hair, something to grab onto in the heat of certain “moments.”) But, I really don’t care…I do love facial hair on men, though…Don't ask me why but I do…Goatees and beards mostly.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Generic Human at 12:00PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
ah, what an interesting topic to come up… I'm dying my hair blonde tomorrow hopefully. Heheh, it's going to look terrible! But I've never dyed my hair before, and I just wanna see. My natural hair colour is a dark dark brown. I dunno if it's actually going to dye. But… if it looks bad, I can always dye it back, and cry a little on the inside. I have a rounder face, so my hair looks better shorter and with a bit of fluff, which isn't too hard because my hair is curly. But not awesome curly, its the type of curly where it curls after I shower or whatever, but by the end of the day, all the curls have fallen out and left a frizzy mess. Bleah. Usually I just pull it up and back.

As for hairstyles on guys, it really depends on what they look like. A shaved head and beard could look totally kickass on one guy, but on another, not so much. Some guys can pull off long hair really well, while others can't.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
SarahN at 12:20PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
ozoneocean
Glarg
-Aussie
?
What kind of haircare product is that? Beerfoam? lol!

Aussie! Your hair will smell like a kangaroo's fur!
(Ewww.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:23PM
Ozoneocean at 12:34PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
o_O

Kangaroos smell like piss and sweat… nice :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:27PM
lefarce at 1:02PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
I don't give a flying about my hair. I usually don't get it cut, it's scraggly, messy, and very long. In fact, I think Ozone and I are about tied for the longest hair on a male on DrunkDuck.

Anyway, I just don't get it cut. Saves me a ton of money which can be used later for more important, less trivial things, like college money, or magazines that I totally read for the articles. Totally.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Memmy at 1:28PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
My hair is red and goes past my shoulder blade, but I wear it into a loopy knot bob. I dont really wear it any other way and people are usually suprised when I do. I do love to go to hair salon to have my hair dressed up for occasion, but they're so expensive!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 1:29PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
….I don't think I'll ever understand what this obsession with a meaningless patch of fur is all about… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
AQua_ng at 2:08PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
Oh, hair is important. It gives jobs, self esteem and slight protection from the sun!

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:56AM
fern at 2:21PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
AQua_ng
Oh, hair is important. It gives jobs, self esteem and slight protection from the sun!

And lice.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 2:33PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
fern
AQua_ng

And lice.

And Dandruff.

And it gets in your eyes.

And you constantly have to comb it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
junoblairb at 6:43PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
skoolmunkee
I have to say though I don't really like long hair on guys. Something about it seems untidy to me, or maybe it just seems too feminine.

I used to love long hair. LOVED it. But it was unfortunately ruined for me by a guy who didn't keep his clean. It was almost like a monthly thing and you could just see the clumps of grease. I still appreciate a guy with beautiful long locks, but they gotta be sparkling. -_-

My hair has gone from short and spiky to the long in front and spikes in the back to now being layered and down past the middle of my back. I didn't dye it for the longest time because of where I worked but since I do the comic again full-time now it's dyed black with red and blonde highlights.

I also had the issue in school when my hair was short of people thinking I was a lesbian or a guy, since I was insecure about my medicinal weight gain and wore incredible baggy clothes. I'd do the short hair again, but differently for sure. More like Wynona Ryder or something. ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Disgruntledrm at 6:59PM, June 25, 2007
(online)
AQua_ng
No gel makes this hair fuzzy and strokeable. Seriously. All my friends play with my hair like I'm sort of dog.

Woof.

I've got a friend with hair like that, he lets all of us pet and rub it…smiles like a cheshire cat. But of course, it's mainly girls who give him this attention.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
TheTopHat at 7:22PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
Currently short but not so short theres nothing nothing to play with. i like to be able to spik it up when im heanding out. Though i've had it long befor. Colour wise i've hyad it everthing under the sun (unclueing a 17 year old gray headed me) but work not letting me have it bright so i'm as red as i can get it with out being fired. And yes i had the same promble with short hair making me gay but mah, they can think what they want i never really cared. And it means more off the population i can get free drinks off! YAY!

I like my long hair on men, hell if i know why it jush very sexy. So yes whoop for the long hair grow yours dam it!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
SeriousQuiche at 8:07PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
Natural Red Head Here! :D. My hair is kind of frizzy so I keep it chemically straightened though.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Mazoo at 9:32PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
When I was little, I had really really long hair that went down past my bum. I had silly little bangs and wore it in a braid every single day. I never really did much with it other than that, since I was more of a tomboy and just wanted it out of my face. And then I chopped it all off 6 years ago (and gave the almost two-foot-long pony tail to locks of love) and kept it at a short length near my ears, and have been consecutively been growing it out to around my shoulders and then chopping it all off again, since my hair grows super fast. I think I started putting it in layers, and recently I just got it cut so I have bangs again and neater layers.

I've never really been into dying my hair. I tried once with a reddish color, and looked like a total dork (I thought it was sooo cool at the time) and I just tried dark-blonde-ish highlights.

I am also the only person in my family to have semi-straight hair. It doesn't curl very well (unlike my sister's) and doesn't look too different if I straighten it, but if I don't pay close attention it tends to flip out and make me look like I'm from the sixties.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:56PM
Memmy at 10:22PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
SeriousQuiche
Natural Red Head Here! :D. My hair is kind of frizzy so I keep it chemically straightened though.

Seems like there's a lot of redheads in DD.. Go redheads! lol!

LIZARD_B1TE
And Dandruff.

And it gets in your eyes.

I get those, terribly annoying. My husband often jokes about “snowing” in summertime.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
SteveMyers22 at 10:46PM, June 25, 2007
(offline)
I shave my head.

My main character in my comic, Superchum, is hairless. And jaundiced. (The living embodiment of a smiley face).
– Steve Myers, Creator of The Adventures of Superchum on Drunk Duck, and at Superchum.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Exzachly at 4:28AM, June 26, 2007
(online)
I have real bed hair. It aint pretty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
ceb_dyson at 5:53PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
My hair varied greatly as I grew up. It was either long long or just a bit past my shoulder. When I moved to TX, however, I finally just chopped ten inches off and donated ta Locks of Love. I loved my hair short like that, it was easy as hell ta take care of it even though it did give me an even younger (if that was even possible) appearance. Still, it has always been naturally curly and a pain in the rear end ta take care of. Never put dye in my hair, so it's been mostly dark brunette with other shades of dark brown and a bit of red. My hair is down to my shoulders, and I'm actually wanting to cut three inches off it so it'll be short again. On me, I personally dislike my hair being long cause it was just a bit more difficult to manage.

Warning: Do not attempt to get curly hair, it requires a lot of attention to make it look good

Now, on a guy…depends. I'm not particular to guys with buzz cuts, but I do enjoy the hair being long enough for me to play with. OZ, I really wanna play with yer hair, it's just that cool!

Though the whole dreadlocks thing…maybe on some guys. There's a guy at my college who has the “shitlocks” (as Marine called it) and he just loves it. Personally, it looks dirty, mangy and I swear it stinks. Though he gets offended when I say his hair smells and he runs away when I try to touch it (he thinks his hair is his soul, hahah!). “Don't touch the soul!!!” *reaches over to touch only to have him run away)
I've too many mottos ta say here, so be glad I'm not saying any of them.

Tale of Two Kitties is Soon to Come…weheheheh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
ceb_dyson at 5:58PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
AQua_ng

Woof.

Good boy!

I'd describe it as natural spikes…oh and *pets him like he was a dog* so fuzzy!
I've too many mottos ta say here, so be glad I'm not saying any of them.

Tale of Two Kitties is Soon to Come…weheheheh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
Kohdok at 7:19PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
I cosplay as Barry Burton, so I usually get it cut pretty short right before a con. I grew it out once, and, to my surprise, became almost an Afro. Strangest part is I'm white, yet my hair grows out rather than down.

My hair can be pretty wild. When it's cut short, it has this gigantic cowlick on the front, almost anime sized!

Another strange thing about my hair is it changes colors quite drastically depending on the light. It can be blond, dark-brown, or red. My sister's hair is the same way, and her friends think it's cute on her, but mine just get weirded out when they notice…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:20PM
fern at 7:28PM, June 26, 2007
(online)
Hair is awesome! I haven't shaved since Midterms that my beard looks so patchy. God bless laziness!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
Sea_Cow at 7:58PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
My hair consists primarily of TENTACLES.

No, seriously, it comes to life in the morning. I must take my trusty Mythril comb and slay it, pulling out 50% of it in the process. A necessary sacrifice. Usually, I must also drown it and bludgeon the tentacles with my bare hands. Occasionally, I will have them decapitated and smothered in chemicals.

Yes, you could say that it's thick…
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
kennatsu at 8:36PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
If I had the courage, I'd wear my hair nice and spikey, like the punk rockers in the 80's. :)

too bad my current job requires that I have short hair…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Eviltwinpixie at 9:08PM, June 26, 2007
(offline)
I just got my hair cut!!!! I'm excited. It was long before- now it's cool and light ready for the summer. ^_^

(Also I have cozy pajamas)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon