Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hajimemashite. Fyrebrand desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
F Y R E 13 R A N D at 9:46PM, June 25, 2010
(online)
Hello, all!

Fyrebrand here. I just joined Drunk Duck today! :-D

Some fun facts about me:

- I have been working on my comic for a while now, though it has undergone countless reboots and redesigns over time. I used to be with Webcomics Nation, and it was a good host, but I felt it was time for a change.

- I am a huge nerd, of the Japan variety – as in, I'm into anime, manga, J-rock, videogames, etc. As a result, my comic O Fortuna is somewhat styled after Japanese manga. I prefer black and white manga to colored western-style comics.

- I'm Canadian, eh!

- Although I'm always on the lookout for a serious-minded story with an emphasis on character development, the webcomics I most frequently check out are probably off-beat humor comics like The Perry Bible Fellowship or Thingpart. Non-sequitur tickles me more than most people.

- I'd prefer to be known as “Fyrebrand,” but had to settle on “F Y R E 13 R A N D” because I discovered that the username-making program on Drunk Duck disallowed any name containing the characters "bra". I hope there's a way to change this in the future! :-S

Looking forward to meeting some neat people here, and discovering some awesome webcomics to boot! If anyone has any recommendations, let me know!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
blindsk at 1:54AM, June 26, 2010
(online)
F Y R E 13 R A N D
- I'm Canadian, eh!

Abandon all hope…er, I mean welcome! ;)

But yeah, enjoy your stay here, I believe you will rather enjoy this little comic community.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Luccia at 6:42PM, Dec. 26, 2010
(offline)
Hello, nice to meet you =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
roma at 8:28PM, Dec. 27, 2010
(online)
hello and welcome
🤔
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
Chimon at 7:48PM, Dec. 30, 2010
(offline)
It's funny that all Canadians feel the need to post they are from Canada. I know I always mention it so I can mess with people who believe in the Canadian stereo types, but other peoples motivation is a mystery to me. Go Japan variety nerds! :kitty:
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the least.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon