Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Happy Disgrace Week!
Glarg at 12:38PM, March 21, 2007
(offline)
HAPPY FORTH NIGHT OF DISGRASE WEEK! For those of you who dont know what Disgrace week is its a WHOLE week of eating nothing but absurd food combinations. Of course none of you know what the holiday is, Me and some friends long back in the 6th grade made it up, ever since then I've been eating absurd food combinations for lunch, Breakfast, AND dinner! for a whole week!

How do you know it's Disgrace week? Well the last whole week on the March Calendar will show you, from Sunday till Saturday we'll be dining on Capt'n Crunch sandwiches with Salami, ham, Spray cheese, Marshmallow's, Cut up hotdog's, and lettuce! Or anything else you can think of!

Post your pictures of foods that you have disgraced from now until the end of Disgrace week.

This is discrace week #11, Disgrace week #5 was the most disgraceful of all, I had a burrito inside of a taco shell covered with hot chilli, gumi worms, pop rocks, little dabs of soda, Pixie sticks, Capt'n crunch, Chocolate sauce, Mushrooms, Olives, Hotsauce, onion powder, Marshmellows, Chicken strips, Skittles, and some mcdonalds frenchfrys soaked in milk.
Try to beat that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Glarg at 2:04PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
We are currently trying to figure out a Mascot for Disgrace week.

Here are some options we have come apon.

A giant talking grilled cheese sandwitch
A Duck Billed Platapus in a Bathrobe.
A monkey wih a Jason Mask
and a Samurai Tunafish.
a Swedish meatball with a gummy worm sticking out of it.

Oh and if anbody has an suggestions post them in the thread….oh and why has no one participated in this festive holiday!? C'MON we need pictures of your disgraced foods (A.K.A Foods mixed with other foods that you usually wouldnt see) like Spagetti and mustard, or hotdogs and marshmellows, mayeb even pancakes inbetween two slices of bread covered in melted cheese?)
Phantom Penguin at 2:26PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
Im eating subway!

I'm such a rebel.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
Jillers at 4:45PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
I had IHOP foods today - pigs in a blanket combo. It's more disgraceful that I managed to finish most of it without barfing. I was still burping up sausage taste well into 3pm when I had my lunch of three oranges.

I regret nothing!

I think a mascot could be a Swedish meatball with a gummy worm sticking out of it, and the worm's all like “Huh, what's going on” and thee meatball is all like “I hate you gummy worm that lives in my meaty goodness”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:08PM
Glarg at 5:05PM, March 22, 2007
(offline)
Jillers
I had IHOP foods today - pigs in a blanket combo. It's more disgraceful that I managed to finish most of it without barfing. I was still burping up sausage taste well into 3pm when I had my lunch of three oranges.

I regret nothing!

I think a mascot could be a Swedish meatball with a gummy worm sticking out of it, and the worm's all like “Huh, what's going on” and thee meatball is all like “I hate you gummy worm that lives in my meaty goodness”
Haha ^_^ great Idea.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon