Random Discussion

Hard to understand terrorists.
Product Placement at 1:13PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
If only they could speak more clearly, we'd have easier time understanding their demands.

Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Dark Pascual at 4:39PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Oh boy, I shouldn't have being drinking Coke while watching this, now my screen is a mess…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
ozoneocean at 6:29PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
lol! Ha ha. They sound Australian, could be N-zeders though. I wonder what that comedy show was?

Eh, they wouldn't be terrorists anyway, if that was real, they'd be militia fights. It's a colossal difference and comedy writers aren't smart enough to understand that. But then Aussie comedy isn't very clever stuff…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
ifelldownthestairs at 11:19PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Jesus Ozone, you're such a racist.

I was laughing at the video just like everyone else when I scrolled down and saw that you had to take it too far.

You're not who I thought you were, man…
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
http://www.drunkduck.com/i_fell_down_the_stairs
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Product Placement at 11:37PM, July 20, 2009
(online)
You do know that Ozone is Australian, right?

Aren't you allowed to make fun of your own people?

I don't think he's a racist but he did admit once that he considered himself to be elitist.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Poink at 12:10AM, July 21, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
lol! Ha ha. They sound Australian, could be N-zeders though. I wonder what that comedy show was?

Eh, they wouldn't be terrorists anyway, if that was real, they'd be militia fights. It's a colossal difference and comedy writers aren't smart enough to understand that. But then Aussie comedy isn't very clever stuff…

At last they're not french :U
6cyb.org
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
ozoneocean at 12:17AM, July 21, 2009
(online)
When did “racism” expand to include nationalities as well? I wasn't in on that meeting.

But yeah, I'm Aussie and I know our humour… -_-
———————-

The vid was funny though :)

istaerlus at 3:51PM, July 21, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
When did “racism” expand to include nationalities as well? I wasn't in on that meeting.

But yeah, I'm Aussie and I know our humour… -_-
———————-

The vid was funny though :)

I think people say racism because if they said nationalism it would sound like the person they were talking about was just being overly patriotic (to the point of being annoying). So it still has a somewhat acceptable overtone to it. Saying racism instead makes the person's actions sound less acceptable, even if it isn't technically correct.

Hey, at least is wasn't Canadian humor. We're not low brow enough to get Aussie humor. We're not pretentious enough to get Brit humor and we're not obnoxious and crude enough to get American humor. So all of our humor turns out really really bland.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
ifelldownthestairs at 3:53PM, July 21, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
You do know that Ozone is Australian, right?

Aren't you allowed to make fun of your own people?

I don't think he's a racist but he did admit once that he considered himself to be elitist.

Yes Ted, that was the joke.

Though I guess it only made sense to me… I hate when that happens.
you know why birds don't write their memoirs? because birds don't lead epic lives, that's why. who'd want to read what a bird does? nobody. that's who.
http://www.drunkduck.com/i_fell_down_the_stairs
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
ozoneocean at 8:42PM, July 21, 2009
(online)
istaerlus
Hey, at least is wasn't Canadian humor. We're not low brow enough to get Aussie humor. We're not pretentious enough to get Brit humor and we're not obnoxious and crude enough to get American humor. So all of our humor turns out really really bland.
Take off you hoser!

There used to be a lot of good Canadian comedy shows… I'd never call Kids in the Hall bland :)

and as a kid I loved You Can't Do That on Television. ^____^

Dark Pascual at 9:03PM, July 21, 2009
(online)
istaerlus

Still, way better than Ecuadorian humor…Mix some racial jokes, chaunivistic remarks, not-so-subtle sexual comments and over the top political imitations…and you get a TV spot…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
istaerlus at 5:20PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
Dark Pascual
Still, way better than Ecuadorian humor…Mix some racial jokes, chaunivistic remarks, not-so-subtle sexual comments and over the top political imitations…and you get a TV spot…

Sounds like Family Guy
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Ryan_Scott at 5:33PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
istaerlus
Dark Pascual

Sounds like Family Guy

Sounds like my workplace!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
HippieVan at 8:27PM, July 22, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
istaerlus
Take off you hoser!

There used to be a lot of good Canadian comedy shows… I'd never call Kids in the Hall bland :)

and as a kid I loved You Can't Do That on Television. ^____^

Yeah, I actually don't mind our comedy. SCTV was pretty great, and Kids in the Hall was hit-and-miss but could be really funny sometimes.
Office - submarine!
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved