Media Megaforum

Has The Universe gone crazy???
kyupol at 2:20PM, Nov. 25, 2008
(offline)
Lonnehart
I was watching another episode of the documentary “The Universe” on The History Channel. I thought I was gonna watch something about planets and stars. But this show was about parallel universes! Isn't this kind of thing the stuff of science fiction???

*goes crazy and jumps into a blazar*

reality is not what it appears to be.

When I came across the stuff about parallel universes, I had the same reaction. I couldnt believe it and its just some weird theory out there.

What got me to believe it though is actually seeing the sparkling lights and the floating objects that resemble some kind of map of the stars right there in front of me whenever I want to. Without the use of drugs or any of that.

And what if its true all along. That we're really infinite consciousness living in a holographic reality. Sort of like the Matrix or something. But a more complex and high-tech version of the one you saw in that fictional movie.

As the truth can be stranger than fiction.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
PIT_FACE at 2:47PM, Nov. 25, 2008
(online)
lothar
perhaps the MU folks and the ID folks are both correct , from a certain point of view .
to start to understand multiple dimensions , it helps to first imagine a 2 dimensional universe , a “flatland” if you will
take it away carl

so we being 3 dimensional beings are gods to the flatlanders , and our “gods” are possibly simple 4 dimensional beings . they have the power to skrew with our universe at will , and even maybe make universes as they please . so .. maybe “god” realy did create this universe and maybe he does have powers to grant us life , make us gods by bringing us to his dimension . but there are likely infinite other 3D universes in the 4 dimensional universe , just as there are infinite 2D universes in our 3D universe . so what's to prevent there from being billions of Other gods all running their own universes as they please ??
And if there are 11 dimensions , then there is prolly a 5th dimension above them and maybe they see one of those fifth dimensional beings as Their god !
it's turtles all the way down and elephants all the way up !

great post!
i love Carl Sagan. he could explain anything and make it interesting, he was the perfect professor. he also had a great logical imagination. if he was still alive today, he would have been a great sci-fi writer.

i was actually gonna write a story based on something like this where ghosts are actually extra-dimensional beings…looks like Carl woulda had my back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved