Help, Support and Suggestions

Having a problem accessing my comics
Newway12 at 2:24PM, April 6, 2011
(online)
and the times that I am able to accesses I keep on getting red x's were my comic should be.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
Lew at 5:57PM, April 6, 2011
(online)
I can't access MyComics either. I click the down arrow and it just says “Loading” but never loads. I'd really like to check my stats! Help!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
ozoneocean at 10:50PM, April 6, 2011
(online)
Newway12
and the times that I am able to accesses I keep on getting red x's were my comic should be.
Do you go here?
http://www.drunkduck.com/account/overview/

The comics that are red “Xs”, are the ones uploaded after the 13th of Janurary right? If so you should just be able to edit your page s to re-upload them. (if you're one of the lucky ones)
Please let me know how you get on.

Lew
I can't access MyComics either. I click the down arrow and it just says “Loading” but never loads. I'd really like to check my stats! Help!

Just click the “my account” link under your avatar on the top right ;)
That link has always, always been there, even before we had the sidebar. So many people miss it though now… I suppose people must just be so used to the ease and convenience of the side bar… I wish it was back too! I loved seeing my faves in there. :(

Just to make it even more streamlined, I'll paste the link here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/account/overview/

Inside the account management you can also get to your faves as well, but I'll put that link here too:
http://www.drunkduck.com/account/overview/manage_favs.php

Might be a good idea to bookmark those locations so you can just go there first off.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
smbhax at 1:27PM, April 8, 2011
(online)
Took me forever to figure out I could get to the upload page and upload new comics via the “My Account” link. Just in case anyone else is unfortunate enough to be as clueless as me, here's how you can upload new comics while the sidebar drop-down lists are broken (didn't Wednesday's Quackcast interview say they were going to be working by that evening? :|):

1) Go to your My Account page (it is linked from just beneath your avatar, at the top of the sidebar).

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the My Account page: you'll see a list of your comic series, each having a blue “EDIT” button to the right.

3) Click on the “EDIT” button for the series to which you want to add a new page.

4) You're now on the Comic Overview page for the series (although based on the mouseover text for the EDIT buttons, I'd have thought it would take you to the actual editing form for the latest page–but no matter!). Click on the “2. Comic Pages” link up near the top.

5) On the Comic Pages page, click the blue “+ ADD PAGE(S)” at the upper right corner of the page list.

Now you're at the upload form for the series, from which you can upload new pages!

You might want to bookmark that page for each series you'll be updating regularly–at least until the sidebar drop-downs are fixed.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
Newway12 at 11:36AM, April 12, 2011
(online)
Thank you I'm back

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
girl_bug at 1:24PM, April 12, 2011
(online)
hi im having the same exact problems but with myfavorites bar and some comics when i click them it sends me to browse its been doing it for weeks
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
skoolmunkee at 1:05AM, April 13, 2011
(online)
girl_bug
hi im having the same exact problems but with myfavorites bar and some comics when i click them it sends me to browse its been doing it for weeks

Hi girl_bug, if the myFavorites sidebar is showing up for you, then all the links within ought to be working. If you can tell us which comics aren't working then we can try and get those specific ones fixed- it is probably an issue with those particular comics and not with the Favorites sidebar.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved