Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello again
SilverMask at 9:21PM, Sept. 14, 2008
(offline)
You may not remember me. Few years ago I joined to become the Drunk Duck,but I had stopped to browse this because I saw other webcomics liking Berfy Comics, Online comics and others. Second, I didn't have a computer so I attended libray for using it. Until my sister bought a computer (Dell). I was excited to see webcomics again.
In fact, I begin to miss Drunk Duck, and I don't remember my old username and password. I pick them for rejoining it. Other reason, I always want to put my comics into this. Since I enjoy reading the webcomics; I try to study the webcomic artists' styles and stories. Sigh, I often postpone to do it because I don't sure how to do it by myself no matter I already read your policy and rules. In addition, I desire to have owned the computer (laptop) intread of using my sister. Next, my art skill seems okay not execellent at the same time I still practice drawing by more. I still figure to put my comics into it, too.
I am seeming a loner because I don't have friends. I recently moved to Montana. In fact, I am little shy but I like to share about the comments or thinks of webcomics. I'm now in late 30s, and my birthday was four days ago.
Drunk Duck seems flexible to me. I have created my characters, but I still don't sure the title for them. Their stories seem to mix…Science fiction, fantasy and mystery or drama. My english isn't good.
Hope to send your comments to me or say about it.

Smile.

SilverMask
I mean I don't have a Adode Photoshop and advance lapotop and plus scanner. um I may wrong spelling of Cinq12 liking Wacom. Sorry my spelling mistook.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
Renga Studio at 9:54PM, Sept. 14, 2008
(online)
Hi, SilverMask! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) Before you mingle with the other users who will greet you here, lemme give you a warning: If a user named Dark Clown offers you a “Cold Hot Cola,” do not drink it! “Why”? I'll tell you why! A new user by the name of Ironscarf died after drinking some of that stuff recently, and it just so happens that his ghost is now haunting the threads of this forum! I don't want this forum to become haunted! :( Anyway, enjoy making comics here, SilverMask, and enjoy the weather! ;)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 3:34AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Hello SilverMask.

Whhooooooooooooooooooo………. pay no attention to Renga - he's just trying to scare newcomers so he can get more bookings for his Haunted Thread Tours Inc.company.

The Cola is not so bad. On saturday I met Doug McClure and tomorrow I'm lunching with the Banana Splits?

What?

You didn't know the Banana Splits were dead?
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Custard Trout at 3:41AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Oh man, Ironscarf died? I was only gone for a few days and something like this happens.

Oh well, it's in the past now. Welcome back t you, person whose opening post I couldn't be arsed to read!
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Steely Gaze at 4:37AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! Well, DD is a great place to find fun comics to read, and a really good place to make new comics. It can be tricky at first, but we tend to take most of the challenge out of it with our pre-built templates and easy uploading system. :)

I hope you have fun here!
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Aghammer at 5:52AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! This is a fun community with lots of helpful people (like Steely, for example).

last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
RuseBolton at 7:23AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(online)
Ironscarfs Ghost
Hello SilverMask.

Whhooooooooooooooooooo………. pay no attention to Renga - he's just trying to scare newcomers so he can get more bookings for his Haunted Thread Tours Inc.company.

The Cola is not so bad.

I mustt agree with Scarf here, It's not so bad being dead… plus when your bored you can go scare old people with your mystic Zombie powers… Oooooooo!

Oh yes, WELCOME!

p.s. Steely - With a name like that i always imagin a turbo nerd internet critic but your always so possitive… “Really makes you think”.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
Steely Gaze at 9:18AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
RuseBolton
p.s. Steely - With a name like that i always imagin a turbo nerd internet critic but your always so possitive… “Really makes you think”.

Well the name was just something I came up with after reading too much Golgo 13 manga. Duke Togo has such a creepy, intent gaze that I immediately took to calling myself that on the Internet.

I may be guilty of being more than a little nerdy, but I always try to keep a smile on and an upbeat spirit. Why not? Life is worth living, not whining or constantly being glum about it.

amanda at 9:47AM, Sept. 15, 2008
(online)
Hi SilverMask! Welcome back to the Duck…and welcome to your new identity! While our welcome forum IS a bit haunted, Ironscarf's ghost is polite enough - keeps his fingers out of the pies, doesn't leave ghostly debris on the carpet, and, perhaps best of all, isn't the silent, creepy type that just stares at you, expecting you to do something for him but won't tell you what, and then you have a play a complicated game of ghost charades to find out he needs to you bring his murderer to justice or something so he can finally be at peace. *deep breath*

Not that we'd try to bring Dark Clown to justice, you understand. He's the head of our Population Control department, after all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 12:46PM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Steely Gaze
Life is worth living, not whining or constantly being glum about it.

Shall I pass the salt, so you can RUB IN A LITTLE MORE!

Where were you when I needed you bro' ?!
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Jellomix at 2:20PM, Sept. 15, 2008
(offline)
Ah, I love the smell of new computers… and how they run x1000000 times faster than mine right now (thanks to all the junk and viruses). I hope you're enjoying yours!

Anyway, welcome to DD again. There is no official right or wrong way to do comics. Everyone likes something different so I say, try with what you can do.

P.S Happy belated b-day. =D
Sig? Yeah, I'll get to it. >_<
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
Dark Clown at 3:36PM, Sept. 15, 2008
(online)
Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola??

It is vary good for you. Trust US

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Mushroomcomix at 7:54PM, Sept. 15, 2008
(online)
Welcome back to the Drunk Duck!! The people here will try to help you as much as they can… just stay away from the cola, unless of course you prefer the afterlife:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Brogan at 9:01PM, Sept. 15, 2008
(online)
Welcome to DD, SilverMask. Oh, and don't worry about the Cold Hot Cola - you should still retain about 30% of you intestines…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Aghammer at 9:00AM, Sept. 16, 2008
(offline)
Ha, yeah and welcome. Wait, I already said that. Being a ghost isn't that bad… ask the scarf, he loves it. So, go ahead and drink that cola…yummmm
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
crazyninny at 7:45PM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)
You actually think I'm going to read all that? PISH!!! I'm a cult leader, not a scholar!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
RuseBolton at 8:47PM, Sept. 16, 2008
(online)

Well the name was just something I came up with after reading too much Golgo 13 manga. Duke Togo has such a creepy, intent gaze that I immediately took to calling myself that on the Internet.

I may be guilty of being more than a little nerdy, but I always try to keep a smile on and an upbeat spirit. Why not? Life is worth living, not whining or constantly being glum about it.

Oh don't get me wrong, It was aimed as a compliment but i may need to work on my Tragectory a bit…

Im more the synical type though so the upbeat sometimes make's me think as to the why?… not for hate filled reasons … but more the BAH!i dont get it kind of thing…

-Crazyninny-Any good cult leader should be well versed, otherwise what have you got to help convert the masses? SCHOLLER IT UP! & you will be welcomed to the dark side… of the bacement… with the table… covered in D&D Crap… OK so you'll be a nerd… you learn to live with it!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
Steely Gaze at 8:31AM, Sept. 17, 2008
(offline)
RuseBolton
Oh don't get me wrong, It was aimed as a compliment but i may need to work on my Tragectory a bit…

Im more the synical type though so the upbeat sometimes make's me think as to the why?… not for hate filled reasons … but more the BAH!i dont get it kind of thing…

Well, I didn't take the comment as anything other than an observation. :)

Actually, I may be the world's happiest cynic. I'm not a bouncy, loves-everybody sort of person, I just try to avoid being too jaded at times. Remember, there is a difference between cynicism and pessimism. ;)

deepcheese at 12:30PM, Sept. 28, 2008
(online)
Yeah, the afterlife isn't all that bad, but I've heard the cola tastes terrible, so I wouldn't risk it…

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon