Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello all... (plus a rant...)
kyupol at 2:45PM, Dec. 6, 2006
(online)
My absence from the duck has been noticed by a few ppl.

I'm just busy at work… and at the same time I'm trying to get into a skilled trade. Went to different unions and companies. Fuck em nobody hiring me even if I got a few skills. :( Fucking skilled trade shortage… seems like a fucking myth propagated by the newspapers… :(

Shortage my ass. A union guy told me that there is always a stack of applicants for apprenticeship. Union not taking me unless I got an employer willing to hire me. Employers wont hire me either lol. The shortage of labour as said by the media is correct… meaning there is a shortage of people who wanna work for $6 an hour.

Cmon. Who the fuck is gonna work in a construction site for $6 an hour?

“Shortage” yeah right!!! It is common knowledge that the construction worker, electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc… make $30 an hour. And with that kind of info as part of common public knowledge… who wouldnt wanna do it? Everyone wanna make $30 an hour. Everyone wanna get a nice house and a couple nice cars and early retirement. :)

I'll keep tryin tho. I know a few people in construction. Maybe they might help me out in getting an apprenticeship.

I know that an apprenticeship will make my income slightly lower for awhile… but cmon. $30 per hour in the future sounds like a good return for a sacrifice. :) And self-employment has a 6 figure income potential… Possibly SEVEN FIGURE if you get really really really fucking successful. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Adariel at 5:07PM, Dec. 6, 2006
(offline)
yep, theres no doubt its you alright. welcome back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
kingofsnake at 8:45PM, Dec. 6, 2006
(online)
yeah its hard to get into ANY field on the base level. goodluck! and welcome back!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon