Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello every one! I'm drunk so I should fit in nicely eh?
Will at 1:36AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(online)
Hello, my name is Will, for some reason, i can never stick to a username because i have a habit of hating any username i pick 3 days after i pick it, which makes for confusing online gameplay as every single site i go on has a differant username… am i really the only one?

well, i thought i couldn't go wrong with my real name… so call me will, or william, but don't go there, or i will give you a virtual poke in the eye with a pointy stick.

i am a very random man, you think of something, i can think of something that has nothing to do with what you just said, i also have the habit of pointing at people…

i love humorous comics, but only if they have some sort of a plot, i'm not too fond of strip comics. i have a vague fascination with vampires and vampire comics, sometimes i keep myself up at night trying to think of a theory concerning vampires and their dead but still movingness, without resorting to magic or something that makes no sense… magic is the easy way out in most cases… i hate magic… MAGIC MUST DIE!!!

the beginning of this year i was completely unskilled is artistry, inspiration struck me from many differant comics i read, none in particular though. but i have gone from a stick figure doodler to a pretty good body drawer… the ONLY thing i still cannot draw are hands… but i guess noone can really draw hands too well… i spend about 1-2 hours every day drawing in a sketchbook now.

i came to drunkduck because after reading a few comics, the forums and the regular news, i realised that the community here respects all it's members and you're all really great people. i also like the fact that there are a little less people here, the forums arent crowded and theres more of the family thing going on.

i love invader zim, especially gir… my favourite cartoon character in the world… i went to france sometime last year and saw a gir doll in the window… it was 6 inches tall but was like 30 euros or something outrageous, since them i have never seen any gir merchantise… but i live in Perth, Western Australia so i dont see much anyway…

i cannot spell… well i can, but i dont touch type and type really fast at the same time… so i make lots of mistakes and very rarely see them, screwing me over a bit, so scuse me for any and all spelling and grtmmr mistakes i make…

also, as you have noticed… i don't know what a paragraph is

Favourite comics:

CTV: yeah, but everyone likes CTV… it's not very original to like :P

Vampire Phantasm: i liked it before it was cool :P

Lost invisible: such a blend of chibi fullsize people i just cant tell what it's supposed to be! bliss! oh… there's some type of plot in there… it's all good!

Hurrocks Fardel: great plot, original artwork, well structured characters and my type of humour! what's not to like!

Catharsis:not on this site, extrelely girly, artwork has been steadily declining since the first comic, barely ever any development in plot, limited span of characters, but i really love that comic, i just cant put my finger on why…

Caggage: Squid kitten says: this comic owns, if you havent read it already, do… it owns… owns… owns…

all i can think of right now

favourite movie: Pirates of the carribean 1 and 2
favourite musician: weird al yankovich
favourite cartoon: Invader zim
favourite comic (current): Hurroks Fardel
favourite random quote: I Like Cheese
favourite favourite: i'm just being stupid now…

well, thats a little about me, i hope to meet, greet and something else with the suffix -eet all of you, i'm a very friendly guy and am never too busy to talk, but most of the time it wont make much sence anyway so it can go both ways.

ill see if i can remeber to scan some of my artwork onto my avatar, and maybe make a comic dumping ground of my random doodles untill i can be bothered to start a real one, hints and tips are always appreciated!

catch you all later then!
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
Mega Josh at 2:00AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(offline)
That is quite possibly the longest intro I've ever seen. Welcome Will, hopefully, your stay shall be a happy one. (don't go into the top drawer, your childhood memories will be raped. >> )
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:58PM
Will at 2:59AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(online)
Mega Josh
(don't go into the top drawer, your childhood memories will be raped. >> )

uhhm… i happily would if i had any idea what you were talking about… is the top drawer an in-joke or an easter egg i'm too blind to see?

thankyou for your positive feedback, yes, i do have a tendancy to ranble on when introducing myself… it is really why i never get a big post count on forums… they are too full of WORDS!
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
Mega Josh at 3:17AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(offline)
Will
Mega Josh
(don't go into the top drawer, your childhood memories will be raped. >> )
uhhm… i happily would if i had any idea what you were talking about… is the top drawer an in-joke or an easter egg i'm too blind to see?
Beware.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:58PM
Priest_Revan at 5:46AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(offline)
Long Introduction.

I don't have the attention span to read it all, so I will just say “HI”.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
WingNut at 8:48AM, Feb. 13, 2007
(offline)
Tsk tsk tsk, thats the problem nowadays, nobody gets to KNOW people! I love the long intro, that was awesome. :D

If you're looking for assistance in drawing and whatnot, there are a good number of tutorials floating around, and people (like me ^-^) would be more than willing to assist.

Enjoy your stay laddie, it looks like you're going to have a grand old time. :D

-Wing
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Adariel at 5:12PM, Feb. 13, 2007
(offline)
Will
i came to drunkduck because after reading a few comics, the forums and the regular news, i realised that the community here respects all it's members and you're all really great people. i also like the fact that there are a little less people here, the forums arent crowded and theres more of the family thing going on.

how many souls did the admins promise to pay you for saying this stuff again?

you might find a greeny slimy one in the pile, just in case, its mine, they took it when i signed up, i want it back. Oh yeah, Welcome to DD, you'll never leave….ever .
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon