Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hello everyone. :D I'm new, wanting to make some friends here...
flammingcorn at 11:02AM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Hi, my name's B. Roberts and I'm new here at Drunk Duck. :D Anyway, I figure first thing is first, get to know all the nice folks here, maybe make some friends. ^^

Um, I guess I'll tell a little about myself, then shut up and let me get to know you instead. XD

Um, me in a nutshell:

- Hobbies include drawing weird crap, writing, voice acting, analyzing films, hunting for obscure stuff, obsessing over random stuff as I see fit…um, I'm also thinking of taking up taxidermy.
- Likes: Orange cats (well, cats in general, but orange are my favourite), chocolate milk, Steve Buscemi, old radio shows, Tarentino films, most things before my time…oh, yeah, and myself!
- Dislikes: Muscles, chick flicks, romantic stuff in general (unless it's done, like, in a really intriguing way), eating my vegetables, what's happening to cartoons now-a-days…oh, yeah, and myself!
- I'm childish/immature
- I'm a total prude and a pervert at the same time…basically, IRL I'm asexual, could care less about love, romance, sex, etc. but don't really care venturing there in the drawing world, you know? My characters aren't me, they strive for relationships. XD And they can be perverts…
- I have a morbid sense of humour, but I mean nothing by it. Know this and accept it when I joke about horrific car wrecks. XD
- It's REALLY hard for me to take anything seriously.
- I tend to use the word “like” in between my speech, and use the same emoticon several times…this is annoying, I know. I am appologizing in advance.

NOW ENOUGH ABOUT ME. I lead a boring life. I wanna meet you!
“I'm not the best at what I do, but at least I don't repeat the same line every issue!” - Forbush-man
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:53PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
…welcome. I read all of that and then realized that I didn't give a crap. Then I reread it and saw the “serious part”. So YOU SUCK.

:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
LOOKIS at 6:37PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(offline)
Hello and welcome,

You wrote several things where we are tangential, like I'm also anti-romance (unless it has some comedy in it), I like things before my time (want to drive a big long-hooded roadster in the 1920's and dance with flappers while a trumpet player named “Bunny” plays hot jazz)and I don't take anything very seriously, but orange cats? That's pretty weird. I thought by now someone would have killed all the orange cats. Don't they suck your soul out of your nose while you are sleeping? But maybe you keep your orange cat outside.
………………. LEAVE THIS SPACE BLANK …………………
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
flammingcorn at 6:44PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
…welcome. I read all of that and then realized that I didn't give a crap. Then I reread it and saw the “serious part”. So YOU SUCK.

:D

You know what? YOU SUCK. XD Donkey Kong is TOTALLY better than Mortal Kombat! Oh wait…what were we talking about again?
“I'm not the best at what I do, but at least I don't repeat the same line every issue!” - Forbush-man
flammingcorn at 6:46PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
LOOKIS
Hello and welcome,

You wrote several things where we are tangential, like I'm also anti-romance (unless it has some comedy in it), I like things before my time (want to drive a big long-hooded roadster in the 1920's and dance with flappers while a trumpet player named “Bunny” plays hot jazz)and I don't take anything very seriously, but orange cats? That's pretty weird. I thought by now someone would have killed all the orange cats. Don't they suck your soul out of your nose while you are sleeping? But maybe you keep your orange cat outside.

Awesome. :3 Orange cats are the best. XD And my orange cat has stayed inside for some time now and has never taken my soul. :D He and I were taking a nap just a few hours ago…
Erad at 7:03PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Welcome to DD

Hope you enjoy it here!

Frank
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
flammingcorn at 7:15PM, Jan. 12, 2010
(online)
Erad
Welcome to DD

Hope you enjoy it here!

Frank

Thanks. ^^

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon