Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Helloo
Natheyecea at 4:25PM, March 12, 2011
(offline)
Well, yeah.

I'm Natheyecea, some girl in Sweden that likes sci-fi and that kinda thing. I have a webcomic, though it has it's own site and is not on Drunk Duck. I mostly joined this site for a community to get help and advice with it. I'm kinda in the middle of developing and planning my comic. I've already made some pages, though I'll redo them as I'm rewriting the story and wants to find out a style I like. And stuff like that I guess. It's all kinda chaotic right know. I no longer knows exactly how it will play out and have have issues fine-tuning a certain complicated characters. And I have a school to attend to and I'm currently experiencing a no-friends crisis. So ya, no easy time for a comic creator.

So I like science fiction, astronomy, spacecraft, aircraft, aliens, military stuff, has an unhealthy fetish for military uniforms, is lesbo and loves Mass Effect to death.
I'm hoping there's some cool people here, and hopefully with a sense of humor (I tried joining a writer's forum before, not a good idea D8)

And my comic is called Pandora, sci-fi (orly?), no don't even think about mentioning that ohsopwetty move that named their planet that like no one ever has done before (sarcasm), it's inspired from the Pandora's box myth, and the name does have a connection to the story, actually.
The website is currently down because of some domain complications. Should be back online on Monday hopefully.

Well that's all :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Dave7 at 8:14PM, March 12, 2011
(online)
Hello, and welcome to The Duck. And for the record, not all of us writers are all that bad (although a lot of us do tend to be rather pretentious).

Anyway, look forward to seeing your stuff. And don't worry, we're a friendly bunch, and just getting started on a comic usually tends to be a frustrating and chaotic process by nature.
Post your concerns about the preview page! Support raw html! http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics
]http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics

“That is not dead can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons death may die.”
~H.P. Lovecraft

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
blindsk at 9:28PM, March 13, 2011
(online)
If it is a fun environment to hang out and talk about the stuff you love that you're searching for, then you certainly have come to the right place! I boast a love for space no where near what you do, but I do like a lot of things on your list.

Anyway, go ahead and make yourself at home. Maybe check out some of the featured comics or browse around more of the forums.

Welcome to DD!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Adariel at 3:57AM, March 15, 2011
(offline)
Natheyecea
I'm hoping there's some cool people here

Well you came to the right place, this is a “cool people allowed only” place, welcome to DD! Watch out for those jumping ice cubes..
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon