Networking & Community Projects*

HELP I've got a multivers stuck in my head
luphawk at 10:35PM, Nov. 29, 2010
(online)
Seeking artist/artists and possibly co-writer/writers to help me get this story out of my head and on to paper (or in this case the screen).

The story is long and expansive (where I want to start is just before pearl harbor but there would be flashbacks going back to before the multivers was created) and would jump back and forth between several story lines that eventually come together. Ideally I’d like to do at least 3 separate comics but I’m not really expecting that.

Basic outline of the first few pages:

A warrior in bio-armor is fighting monster looking things and thou he wins that fight he is badly hurt and knows there are more on the way so he opens a portal to a random uncharted reality and removing his armor (which shrinks into a leathery looking wrist band) he throws it thru (he knows he is to badly hurt to survive the trip and he can‘t let those things (which are explained later) get the armor). The wristband lands in a pile of stuff in a china town junkshop and we cut to another reality (this being the reality most of the recurring characters live in). The next scene covers the attack on pearl harbor in that reality and introduces 4 characters (3 heroes and a villain).

So, have I gotten anyone interested yet?
Oh and for the record I was in no way thinking of witchblade when I came up with the armor guy, actually he was original inspired by guyver.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon