Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Help with a Tablet Pen
Japonesque_ at 2:10AM, Oct. 20, 2006
(offline)
hi, i have troubles with my tablet pen- its my first time using it and all but i'm just wonderin why does the image appear bigger on the computer when i'm tracing a small image from a paper onto the tablet pad??
i need to trace from my tablet pad but it appears big on the computer and the size and scales are different, does anyone know how to adjust it?
my tabet is the WACOM tablet pen.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
ozoneocean at 4:15AM, Oct. 20, 2006
(online)
Usually Wacom Tablets come with a configuration utility. If not you can probably download it from their site. WHat you have to do is go into it and configure the way you want to ‘map’ your tablet.

I'm using an old version of the program, but it's easy to do and probably aplies to newer versions as well. All you do go to the option marked “Tablet area” and select either “entire table” or “portion of tablet”. You can also go into an advanced mapping mode and tell it exactly how much of your screen you want mapped directly onto the tablet.
I have to do that because I use two screens and I want the tablet to map all of one and only a small portion of the other.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:24PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved