Help, Support and Suggestions

HELP,BANNER ISUE
tiffawolf at 1:21AM, March 25, 2009
(online)
okay so ive heard you use these instructions to make a banner

http://drunkduck.com/image.png

To make it work, remove the spaces between each bracket. After you remove the spaces, add your site URL where it says site.com, then add your banner image to where it says drunkduck.com/image.png.

but EVERY time i go through with the complete walkthrough nothing happens, just a bunch of codes left in my signature. YES i have removed the spaces between brackets before any one asks that question.
ive been trying to use a small picture from my files section for the banner sense it was designed for it. im at the end of my rope and im about to get cranky with this code stuff
will some one please give an answer to help me out
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM
skoolmunkee at 3:02AM, March 25, 2009
(online)
I've edited your signature so you have a working example of the code to work with. it may be you missed a space on accident or something.

Right now it uses your avatar to link to your comic- I can't see your files section to find the image you really want to use. You'll have to get the url from your files section, and edit your signature to paste it in between the IMG tags. Make sure there's no extra spaces at the end of the URL, I notice the code you quoted had an extra space after the .png and that might make it not work.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
tiffawolf at 3:49AM, March 25, 2009
(online)
thank u soooo much, i cant thank u enough XD *hugs*
is this okay or do i need to resize it to a smaller pic?
skoolmunkee
I've edited your signature so you have a working example of the code to work with. it may be you missed a space on accident or something.

Right now it uses your avatar to link to your comic- I can't see your files section to find the image you really want to use. You'll have to get the url from your files section, and edit your signature to paste it in between the IMG tags. Make sure there's no extra spaces at the end of the URL, I notice the code you quoted had an extra space after the .png and that might make it not work.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:30PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved