Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Help.
Enef at 5:31AM, July 8, 2006
(offline)
I know i don't hang out here all that often and that it may seem i only come here when i want something but i have something quite important going on right now in my life which was as of before unforeseen, i am busy looking for a job, which means i have no money coming in, the other day my mum also lost her job because of some silly reasons that i would rather not get into.

As it stands we can barely afford to scrape by each month, i don't even think we CAN scrape by at all.

Basically what this is is me asking, from the heart, for your guys help.

Anyone needs any odd jobs doing, such as helping design characters, remember i work REALLY cheap and will do pretty much anything you ask, i also do logos, graphics, hell as long as someone provides me a script i will do strips for like $5 if i have to . i just need some moneys.

I also have two shops open on cafepress, www.cafepress.com/enef and www.cafepress.com/ifbit and i am selling prints on deviant art at http://enef.deviantart.com

I also hope to be producing a book and printing it through lulu to try and raise some more money.

Any chump work you can't be bothered to do yourself i am willing to do for a price, it means a lot to me that i try to at least help my mum get through this, since my dad left it's been hard enough getting by and now she is feeling pretty lost and broken.

Paypal is preffered but if it isn't possible for someone then i can try and find another way. My paypal is usuck_80@hotmail.com.

I really wish i didn't have to open myself up for this and i wish i didn't have to ask for help but i know you guys are awesome and i am trying to get the word out to as many places as possible so i can raise at least a little bit of cash to help my mum.

Thanks for listening guys.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
ccs1989 at 8:03AM, July 8, 2006
(online)
Sorry to hear it, Enef, but unfortunatly your work isn't exactly pro quality. This makes it hard for me to justify buying it. If you released a comic on Lulu I might buy it though.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon