Random Discussion

Here's some fear-mongering propaganda
kyupol at 11:12PM, June 13, 2008
(offline)
http://earth2100.tv/

OMG IM SO SCARED AND IM SHAKING IN MY BOOTS!!! WHAT WILL I DO!!! OH NOEZ!!!
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Arashi_san at 12:16AM, June 14, 2008
(offline)
Quite often I feel the inclination to be skeptical, but I'm also aware that humans have been really screwing up as far as economy and the health of the earth are concerned. A lot has been proven that people turn their heads from due to inobdurate, stubborn mindsets and unwillingness to admit that they were wrong. It is kind of scary that, here, gas prices increased about fifty cents within the past couple of weeks. It's pretty ugly and everything is becoming more and more expensive and we're not getting any richer.

So many variables have contributed to my sardonic disposition and little has remedied that. I know, also, that pollution has a major impact on our planet, as one of many evitable detriments, and little is being done on a global, or even national scale to hinder the spread of filth on this planet. It sickens me to see the earth sullied by ungrateful people.

The population is growing and growing and the earth is becoming weaker and weaker. Everything is quickly increasing in price and we're careless enough to even poison what we rely on most to survive, both air and water. But there is too much idiocy in the world and too many lackadaisical and unwilling people that only litter and tarnish the world more and more. It's pathetic and enough to make me more than cynical.

Sorry. Maybe I should have posed this in the rant/vent forum.
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:00AM
lothar at 9:34AM, June 14, 2008
(online)
i don't get it Kyupol .
why is this “fear mongering propaganda” ?
because nobody mentions skull and bones or the illuminati or the bible ???? because they are taking a less than doomsday look at the future with an idea that we just might be able to fix some of it?
they're just trying to scare the hell out of people , and i think that's exactly what people need !! it's completly justified to get the apathetic public off their collective asses .
would you call it “fear mongering ” to shout “fire” if the building were on fire ????
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
Arashi_san at 2:35PM, June 14, 2008
(offline)
lothar
i don't get it Kyupol .
why is this “fear mongering propaganda” ?
because nobody mentions skull and bones or the illuminati or the bible ???? because they are taking a less than doomsday look at the future with an idea that we just might be able to fix some of it?
they're just trying to scare the hell out of people , and i think that's exactly what people need !! it's completly justified to get the apathetic public off their collective asses .
would you call it “fear mongering ” to shout “fire” if the building were on fire ????
:)
shifting in the wind… is a baby.
K.A.L.A.-dan! Ronin!
also here
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:00AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved