Media Megaforum

Heroes
Aurora Moon at 7:25PM, April 27, 2009
(offline)
so…. anybody watch tonight's season finale? were anybody as shocked as I was?
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Hawk at 11:21AM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Yeah, I was kind of shocked. Plus, I keep getting surprised by what Heroes gets away with on network TV, what with the decapitations and skull slicing.

For a show that never feels as good as its first season, it has still remained quite entertaining. And with the twists that just happened, I'm curious to see what happens next.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:46PM
fern at 1:02PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Once again, it ends with,

Sylar's dead/gone. Or is he? ; )

How many more times are they going to continue with this premise?

Well, at least he's fun to watch… and what was up with him and Claire last night? I felt that was totally out of character of him…

Hi Claire, I had forgotten I'm a guy and you're hot.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
TheMidge28 at 2:45PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
fern
How many more times are they going to continue with this premise?

Well, at least he's fun to watch… and what was up with him and Claire last night? I felt that was totally out of character of him…

Hi Claire, I had forgotten I'm a guy and you're hot.

totally agree.
I am done with Sylar being the big bad wolf.
I really thought it would have been better to go the route of more the antihero than the all out bad guy they keep pushing. Now the actor can move on to other things not being tied to the show. I guess sequels for the new Star Trek frnachise. Hope that works out for him. I liked the return of the ice wench.
Be interesting to see where that leads.

But as for the series, I think its done. I don't expect it back in the fall.
If so the storyline best be more original and fresher than all this retred.
There was talks of this series spin off where they focus on one character.
But I guess it was shelved.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:25PM
Walrus at 4:21PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
I have yet to see this show. I keep saying I will but it never happens.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:45PM
the2ndredbaron at 10:30PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
Hawk
Yeah, I was kind of shocked. Plus, I keep getting surprised by what Heroes gets away with on network TV,

Like staying on air? AH SNAP! No seriously I'll keep watching cause I am bored but I don't really enjoy it. Maybe if they didn't close the door for every big fight scene and maybe if every season didn't end with everything back to normal. Maybe if they killed of the loser characters and kept the good ones. Then I would watch it. But whatever. I'll just watch lost.

But it is an okay show, just kinda stupid.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
lefarce at 1:12AM, April 29, 2009
(online)
As soon as the shapeshifter arc started, I thought the series was finally going to turn around and get good again. Then what happens?

We watch Claire watch the final fight. OH MAN THIS IS SO INTERESTING

so how does the season end? Why the same way it always has. Sylar is maybe sorta kinda dead, and Nathan is also sorta kinda maybe a little dead (nuke in season one - or at least we thought, gunshot, and now neck slice). And then ice bitch returns because man-oh-man do I not get enough of Ali Larter and her one-emotion acting (also I can literally not tell the difference between her and the main girl from Chuck, all blonds look the same which is to say they're bimbos and cant act. Need proof? Close your eyes and think of one blond who can act and then think of all the blonds who star in films like Legally Blond, just close your eyes and think about the ratio.)

So now Nathan is Sylar and Nathan is dead but also Sylar is dead, and The Company is back, so really the final episode of the season was just us running around in circles over and over and over again. Plus Ando's power (in the long run) has served little to no point and Mohinder is officially the most worthless character in anything besides that cunt 13 in House.

I give up. Every time I give a show a second chance like this I get poop in my mouth and on my neck and down my shirt, and it's getting pretty annoying.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
Jonko at 10:36AM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Although I found the show entertaining, I stopped watching it after a while because it was annoying that every time I liked a female character she was killed off!

First it was Eve (her heroes career was way too short, I don't think she even made it through half of season 1), and then it was Kristen Bell (Elle), who I guess was getting too famous for the show, but was still my favorite character!

I'm also kinda pissed that that girl who's nickname was “copycat” in season 2 disappeared. I like her power the most… All the female characters left suck!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Hawk at 11:24AM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Whatever happened to the girl Peter left in the future, when they saw that the world was battling the plague?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:46PM
Jonko at 8:48PM, April 29, 2009
(online)
Hawk
Whatever happened to the girl Peter left in the future, when they saw that the world was battling the plague?

Oh yeah, guess she's still in the future cursing Peter? lol. It seems like they're pretending season 2 never happened…
lefarce at 4:46PM, April 30, 2009
(online)
Hawk

There was going to be another volume right after two, from what I heard. They said that her story was going to be explained, along with Copycat's, but then the writer's strike halted that. They then picked up with season three.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
Product Placement at 3:20AM, May 7, 2009
(online)
Uhm.. should I bother with a spoiler tag…. eh.. what the heck.
So Sylar kills Nathan. Oh woe is us. He's dead. I guess the only thing we can do is brainwash Sylar to make him think he's Nathan. Yeah… that will work.

….

How about using Claire's blood to revive Nathan. It's been thoroughly established that her blood can heal anyone, even the dead. Heck! Mr. Bennet knows all about it since he was revived from A GUNSHOT WOUND TO HIS FACE, using this technique. This is such a huge oversight on the behalf of the writers that I've lost all words to describe it.

Just… No…. No.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Jonko at 9:02PM, May 7, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Uhm.. should I bother with a spoiler tag…. eh.. what the heck.
So Sylar kills Nathan. Oh woe is us. He's dead. I guess the only thing we can do is brainwash Sylar to make him think he's Nathan. Yeah… that will work.

….

How about using Claire's blood to revive Nathan. It's been thoroughly established that her blood can heal anyone, even the dead. Heck! Mr. Bennet knows all about it since he was revived from A GUNSHOT WOUND TO HIS FACE, using this technique. This is such a huge oversight on the behalf of the writers that I've lost all words to describe it.

Just… No…. No.

Yeah I totally agree.
I stopped believing that anyone was dead ever since the first time they did that. The show got a little lame ever since they lost the ability to kill off characters dramatically… Now I guess the only way to really “die” is in a explosion where there's no body..

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved