Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi
Amperschwa at 12:28AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
I'm Amperschwa and I'm here to share with you the translation of my local comic series You're in My World Now. I came here thanks to suggestion from an eFriend.
I have put up two redrawings of numbers one and two, and only those two, so the series really hasn't “taken off” the way the local series did (There were 500 hand-drawn original comics, this is the sequel series). I draw using the Image Editor in a program called Game Maker, so if my productions look rather MS Painty that's the reason why :/ . I figured if somewhere to start, why not a web hosting service for these things, so here I am.

I have pre-emptively rated the future comics in this series M due to the topic matierial that the characters discuss. By that, I mean, the implied sexual situations and the jokes associated with them. This happened rather frequently in the previous series, and was one of the staples in YIMWN's humor.
What else of the humor resides in character reactions to each other and their incorrectness in multiple fields and what many people call “smart humor.”
Continuity and canon exist here so when the comic isn't taking itself seriously you'll be able to tell.

Dang, I was hoping not to tl;dr but it's kinda hard to explain everything.

Double dang, I just realized this was the wrong forum.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Dark Clown at 7:59AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
amanda at 11:46AM, July 30, 2009
(online)
Hi, Amper - welcome to the Duck! I think you should take DC up on his offer - I'll even provide a straw!
Puff_Of_Smoke at 11:56AM, July 30, 2009
(offline)
Hello!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
Amperschwa at 5:14AM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Thanks Dark Clown, but I must ask, what is a Cold Hot soda? Is the temperature inside the can segmented to a cold top yet a warm base? I believe I would enjoy that just for the idea of it, and thank you Amanda.
I say, this place started off with a much friendlier welcome than HERE. (As well as being this comic artist I am I also create independent video games for the computer. )

Hello to you as well, Puff_Of_Smoke.

Dang it all, how do you sound friendly when you're new and avoid sounding British? This is my main fault..
Dark Clown at 8:22AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Cold Hot Cola Simply is the thing to have. it's a refreshing drink that will leave you light as a feather. it will help you get rid of your stress. and We can promise you that its flavor is likely the last thing you will ever taste that was that good.

So wont you simply try this splendiforus Cold Hot Cola. that was made full of Vonderbounce just for you.

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
amanda at 9:24AM, July 31, 2009
(online)
Oh man, I know exactly what you mean about having lots of different projects going on at once =D It's more fun this way, but be careful to avoid burn-out. Otherwise, you'll end up like me and staring blankly at the computer, playing Morrowind for the fifth time, and possibly drooling.
Amperschwa at 3:37PM, July 31, 2009
(offline)
Thanks, DC, sounds heavenly, I'll take one.
As for the burn out, I think I've found the perfect treatment for that.
Going to sleep when everything is one quarter-to one half done, (my comic pages heheh), which isn't too good of an idea in retrospect, but hey, it works.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon