Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Hi Everyone!!
dhaken666 at 7:33PM, Feb. 16, 2007
(offline)
Hi all! My username is dhaken666 and I am new here. I've always wanted a place to upload my comic, but I have never been able to find a place that is user friendly. I don't know any HTML and all that jazz, so this place is perfect for me!! I really want to have character bios and stuff on my page, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need some lessons on coding to do that. I think I need to take a crash course ^^; Lol. Anyhoo, I hope to take some time soon an peruse all of the nifty comics around here and I hope some of you will drop by my page as well :D
Like I said, I am new here, but by no means am I new to art and writing. I've been an artist since (well, serious about it since) about grade 6…I am now in my second semester of grade 12. I love to draw and I write. Currently I am trying to get all the kinks out of the first volume of my novel, like some of the plot holes that have developed during the writing of the next two…Lol and I am also writing number four. I have quite an arsenal of characters…I think it's about 60 or so now…only about 10 or 12 are my main characters, but they are all very special to me :D Lol….
Ummm…what else to say? Well…I think I've definitely babbled your ears off…or your eyes out, whatever the case may be ^_^ Lol. I could easily tell you all of my likes and dislikes and such, but we'd be here all friggin day!!!! Lol So I'll just leave it at that for now!!
Toodles!
Dhaken666
Rodney - Is my arm still attached to my body? It's kinda hard to tell with the weird angle and the grown man laying on top of me…
John - It's not by choice, Rodney!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
subcultured at 8:21PM, Feb. 16, 2007
(online)
welcome to tha D
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon