Help, Support and Suggestions

How do I post a Link / Button to my E-mail address?
Yves Ker Ambrun at 1:31AM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Hello, I'm new here at DrunkDuck, but I've already posted 13 big pages of my last comic Mechaniko. It works out beautifully.
But I haven't found out how I could leave a link, a button, or something connecting people who'd like to contact me, to my private E-mail address. Of course, I don't want to simply write it under each new installment of my story.
Thanks.
Yves
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:53PM
ozoneocean at 4:53AM, Dec. 20, 2010
(online)
Well there's the PQ private message system, you have a PQ link auto inserted under your avatar when you post so anyone who has an account here can contact you. :)

But to put an e-mail link on your comic template you need to make your own custom template since the standard ones can't be altered unfortunately.
But there is a great selection of custom templates that people have made for others to use (along with instructions) in the coding and template there here:
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_category.php?cid=231&tid=55197

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
Yves Ker Ambrun at 9:55AM, Dec. 21, 2010
(online)
Thanks a lot Ozoneocean. Unfortunately I don't dare changing that much my comic pages on DrunkDuck. I wouldn't know how to do it either, even with a nice template, I'm afraid. Well, I guess I'll just post here and there in my own comments on my comic, the URL of my business Web site, where I'm more easily reachable.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:53PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved