Help, Support and Suggestions

How do I subscribe to a topic?
Dark_Elf_Designs at 12:17AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
is this even possible onm this forum? I find that if I want to read a topic I have responded to or wrote I have to remember what and where it is and that can get really rough.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:08PM
lefarce at 12:25AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
You can't. Best idea would be to ctrl D the thread.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:32PM
Custard Trout at 9:40AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
You can't, deal with it.

Honestly, you kids today, with your ‘subscribing’ and your ‘Yphones’ and your ‘hippety hop’ music. Back in my day the internet didn't have pretty pictures and user friendly interfaces. If we wanted to play Nethack, we had to write our own from scratch. In the snow. Barefoot.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Dark_Elf_Designs at 10:32AM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
Sad thing is I rememebr writing a program to mapo for net hack ahh I remember dos those were the good old days. I ran a BBS back then called the oh wait I am showing my age now… if it makes any difference I was using a comodore64 at age 13 to do said programming.

Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

Honestly, you kids today, with your ‘subscribing’ and your ‘Yphones’ and your ‘hippety hop’ music. Back in my day the internet didn't have pretty pictures and user friendly interfaces. If we wanted to play Nethack, we had to write our own from scratch. In the snow. Barefoot.
Dark_Elf_Designs at 12:07PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
Actually after qute a bit more searching I have discovered that you can subscribe to topics you have posted in… it's on the main page of your profile. so it's sort of like a saved bookmark already for you. to help me remember what i already forgot… er what was I saying again?

Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

Custard Trout at 1:09PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(offline)
That is a list of topics you have started.

Try again, don't give up! You still have two guys left!
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Red Slayer at 2:08PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

Back in my day, the floor was made of molten lava and the sky was red and ridden with thunderstorms.

In the snow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
mechanical_lullaby at 5:46PM, Dec. 18, 2007
(online)
Red Slayer
Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

Back in my day, the floor was made of molten lava and the sky was red and ridden with thunderstorms.

In the snow.
That's why you had to climb all over the shelves in the grocery store. To not get burned.
Back in my day we had to walk to the threads we couldn't subscribe to. In the snow. 15 miles, up hill both ways.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
Dark_Elf_Designs at 3:40AM, Dec. 19, 2007
(offline)
D'oh! Oh well I guess I will just subscribe to thread i have started only lol. Dangit it takes up enough time bouncing around forums I think i will head over to the suggestions sub as soon as I feel up to it.

Custard Trout
That is a list of topics you have started.

Try again, don't give up! You still have two guys left!
Orange at 9:33PM, Dec. 19, 2007
(online)
mechanical_lullaby
Red Slayer
Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

In the snow.
That's why you had to climb all over the shelves in the grocery store. To not get burned.
Back in my day we had to walk to the threads we couldn't subscribe to. In the snow. 15 miles, up hill both ways.

In the hot sun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
Dark_Elf_Designs at 8:25PM, Dec. 20, 2007
(offline)
Orange
mechanical_lullaby
Red Slayer
Custard Trout
You can't, deal with it.

In the snow.

In the hot sun.

Barefoot and Naked!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved