Comic Talk and General Discussion *

How much sex did you have in highschool (girls and guys)
Spideytheking at 2:40PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(offline)
Idk I was just thinking like man I'm a sophomore, and I've only had sex 4 times (with pretty decent girls) I was just wondering how much are you having in currently in high school or how much did you have it when you were.
Invader zim vs Grr = FUUN MUHAHAHAHAHAH Im tired of hearing about the damn shamwow or am I o.0 who will know Grr will thats who Evil is ocra and oprah or am I just them in a alternate universe only a god knows unless Im him too
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
crocty at 2:45PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(offline)
How much sex did you have in highschool (girls and guys)
You're directing the question to girls and guys? That's leaving out all the poor transexuals.

There was like a 3 month period when I was legal in high school, and now I have left, making the answer to your question none.

(Goddamn will I ever make a post that I don't need to edit in some way?)
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
skoolmunkee at 2:58PM, Dec. 14, 2009
(offline)
So what is this, some kind of brag-or-mope thread? It's really no one's business how much sex other people have in high school. Whatever experiences you are having, it's normal. Why don't you ask a less personal question? If there's an issue or something you're trying to explore, then ask that specifically. I'm not really comfortable with a “let's talk about how much sex we're having/had” thread.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon