Comic Talk and General Discussion *

How would the Drunkduck Community function after a major disaster?
Ozoneocean at 3:45AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
So you finally got around to playing it, or are you just being a fake? ;)
As fake as this man's head…

I saw vids of him on youtube a while ago and read about him in the fallout wiki page. He sounded cool ^___^

…I don't know how much I trust a study that uses phrases like “Marriage market”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
lba at 4:45AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
seventy2
Ozone, i need to expand the budget.
Done! I want fighterjets capable of 10x the speed of sound and invisible to the naked eye and I want them yesterday!!!!!! >:[

lba. Exiles will be hunted.

Next project. Sevety and lba can collaborate on this one: A giant robot that shouts out anticommunist propaganda and bashes people on the head. We shall call it Liberty Prime!

I'm putting an excessively-easy-to-set-off self-destruct device in this thing. Just because I can. And because it just seems like a good idea for Ironic symbolism!

Remember Wallaby boy, you don't want to try hunting the mad genius who built all your stuff that goes boom. They can make bigger stuff that goes boom, from the floor of a cave if they need to. Just look at Iron Man. And as such, current research and testing indicates that further research is required to fulfill your requests for “things that look like guns but work awesomer”. I'm going to need a larger budget. I may need more for this giant head-bashing robot as well. That's going to require a heck of a lot of unnecessary spending.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Ozoneocean at 6:09AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
lba
you don't want to try hunting the mad genius who built all your stuff that goes boom. They can make bigger stuff that goes boom
“Mad” being the operative word here. I'm not worried, you'll end up sabotaging yourself eventually. :)
lba
unnecessary spending.
lba
unnecessary spending.
lba
unnecessary spending.
Budget quadrupled. Make sure each hammer costs at least $2000
DefaultNick at 6:35AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
Chernobog
I will be the scary thing lurking around the air vents and cellar, slowing picking off stragglers one by one to feed my horrible mutated multi-legged brethren. You will make old wives tales about me, the thing in the night who abducts children who have been bad or anyone with a vowel in their name. :gem:

Ok have fun, as long as you dont eat those who are creators of top 100 comics. Im planning to use voodoo magic to eat them and gain their artist skills.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
Product Placement at 7:31AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
Do I have a comic in the top 100?

….no. Oh good.

How many vowels do I have in my name?

…3 out of 5 letters. Crap.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
seventy2 at 8:27AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
lba
ozoneocean
seventy2
Ozone, i need to expand the budget.
Done! I want fighterjets capable of 10x the speed of sound and invisible to the naked eye and I want them yesterday!!!!!! >:[

lba. Exiles will be hunted.

Next project. Sevety and lba can collaborate on this one: A giant robot that shouts out anticommunist propaganda and bashes people on the head. We shall call it Liberty Prime!

I'm putting an excessively-easy-to-set-off self-destruct device in this thing. Just because I can. And because it just seems like a good idea for Ironic symbolism!

Remember Wallaby boy, you don't want to try hunting the mad genius who built all your stuff that goes boom. They can make bigger stuff that goes boom, from the floor of a cave if they need to. Just look at Iron Man. And as such, current research and testing indicates that further research is required to fulfill your requests for “things that look like guns but work awesomer”. I'm going to need a larger budget. I may need more for this giant head-bashing robot as well. That's going to require a heck of a lot of unnecessary spending.
Requisition night in the drunk duck vault
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Chernobog at 8:30AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
DefaultNick
Ok have fun, as long as you dont eat those who are creators of top 100 comics. Im planning to use voodoo magic to eat them and gain their artist skills.

Hm, I can support that. You got yourself a deal.

“You tell yourself to just
enjoy the process,” he added. “That whether you succeed or fail, win or
lose, it will be fine. You pretend to be Zen. You adopt detachment, and
ironic humor, while secretly praying for a miracle.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
skoolmunkee at 11:22AM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
…I don't know how much I trust a study that uses phrases like “Marriage market”.
I just like to find things to stir up trouble for you. :]

It's why you're all better off without me, really. I also have the fun character flaw of ‘the more someone seems like they want something, the less I want to do it’- so as soon as I had some kind of vital job, I'd turn into a stubborn lazy sod.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
Ozoneocean at 12:23PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
I also have the fun character flaw of ‘the more someone seems like they want something, the less I want to do it’- so as soon as I had some kind of vital job, I'd turn into a stubborn lazy sod.
Excellent! We need a lazy sod. You can start straight away.
It's a vital position!!!!! >:[
Walrus at 1:14PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
As long as you have a nice spacious tank for me to swim in, I'll be there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:45PM
Lonnehart at 2:24PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
It's better if I don't ask what outfit Ozone is talking about. I'm NOT a female so….

Hmm….

*sends an assassin… er… special team of individuals to silen… um… show DefaultNick that he is in error so he will not be afraid…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
waff at 3:58PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
I'd probably follow skool out into the wilderness. I'd be useless in the ‘vault’.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Sea_Cow at 5:09PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
Walrus
As long as you have a nice spacious tank for me to swim in, I'll be there.

Make it more spacious while you're at it, too.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Ironscarf at 5:38PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(offline)
Once the distillery was well established, I'd set about fashioning musical instruments from whatever I could find, then I'd join up with Warefish and a couple of others to form a band.
We'd hold massive subterranean raves every Friday and Saturday night where everybody would get smashed and dance themselves into a drunken frenzy.

We would release our music on wax cylinders and generally have it large, but then difficult third cylinder syndrome would set in and the band would split up due to musical differences. The others would go on to form new bands and I'd be found dead three months later, having choked on my own vegemite.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Red Slayer at 5:51PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
My first act as supreme ruler of Ember (and lord of cake) would be to impose casual Fridays.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
Lonnehart at 8:52PM, Aug. 8, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
ozoneocean
I just like to find things to stir up trouble for you. :]

It's why you're all better off without me, really. I also have the fun character flaw of ‘the more someone seems like they want something, the less I want to do it’- so as soon as I had some kind of vital job, I'd turn into a stubborn lazy sod.

That's one reason why I won't take the reins… I'll get bored, then the whole place will become an anarchy, breaking up into factions so that humanity and civilization as we know it will be doomed. Then again, it'll probably end up that way anyway. At least I won't be at fault for it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Ozoneocean at 12:51AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
So people's theories of societal decline are based on the famous “Top Drawer” breakdown scenario?
Never fear, we can curtail that with some swift, well planned, pre-emptive executions. :)
Product Placement at 2:46AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
So people's theories of societal decline are based on the famous “Top Drawer” breakdown scenario?
Never fear, we can curtail that with some swift, well planned, pre-emptive executions. :)
Don't worry. We'll probably just group together in one corner and form a high school or something. Then attack the previously established education system. ^^
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
AQua_ng at 2:50AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
ozoneocean
Don't worry. We'll probably just group together in one corner and form a high school or something. Then attack the previously established education system. ^^

You say that now, but I know you're just going to end up in some kind of underground mafia.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Product Placement at 2:52AM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
You say that now, but I know you're just going to end up in some kind of underground mafia.
Finally! I've been playing that for damn game for almost 10 cycles and I've never gotten a mafia role.

It's crocty who's the sure thing. He's always mafia.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Drasnus at 6:41PM, Aug. 9, 2009
(online)
I would… draw comics.

And be late all the time releasing them.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon