Comic Talk and General Discussion *

hppy thots
Liaoriao at 4:05PM, July 20, 2007
(offline)
Happy Thoughts
My RPG Maker game is progressing well.

Happy Memories
I went to Legoland with my friends and their familes… And soaked their parents. MWAHAHA! And I went in the Lego Driving School… Even though the age limit is 10, and all my mates and I were 14… So many evil looks from adults… Maybe it had something to do with us jumping in front of cars and playing dead… Stupid technician throwing us out! Good times!

Visit Liaoland today!
K.A.L.A-dan! Bishie :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
TheMidge28 at 4:49PM, July 20, 2007
(online)
Happy Thoughts:

I had a dream when I was younger about being a comic book artist. I went to college for graphic design and graduated with a philosophy degree. I went to work for a big corporate company and got married and had a kid…now I am right back to when I was younger reliving a dream which I thought had died a long time ago. Its been great and I enjoy sharing my art and imagination with a possible thousands of people in the world.

Happy Memory

Seeing my daughter born last year.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:20PM
Bulgin at 10:55AM, July 21, 2007
(offline)
Happy though:
People read my comic everyday.

Happy memory:
Going to a friend's birthday party and falling into a swamp. We then wandered about a furniture store, played mini-golf and ate steak. Thanks to the swamp diving and the crappy yellow hat I got, my friend bought us all hats mine being the lamest, Hat-Man was invented. If it weren't for any of that my comic would still be in planing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
ketenol at 1:39PM, July 21, 2007
(offline)
I have absolutely no happy memorys. Ever.
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Sysli at 3:39PM, July 21, 2007
(online)
Aww, that's sad to hear ketenol.
Well then, here's a happy memory fresh from the making, just for you:
Sitting with a friend at the train station after a fun (but long) day and then there's a couple of Punk-kids walking over to us and complimenting our dressed-up-ness. We aren't punk at all, but dammit, that was cool.
I'll rather take a “that's-so-cool” comment from a drunken punkkid than a popgirl.

They ended up sittig with us, the two and their friends who joined them soon after, and we gave them something to eat and drink. I wish we'd had more time, they were really nice despite the obvious drunkenness.
Because I may as well show a bit of pride. ^___^

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
Bekefel at 6:49AM, July 22, 2007
(offline)
I have one Ketenol, that time I pushed you down the stairs roughly 8 years ago in Fen Park.

Well I enjoyed it anyway. Ketenol never cries, believe me, I have tried to make him.
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:16AM
Fysh at 1:59PM, July 24, 2007
(offline)
Happy thought:
I am writing my novel. When ever I write I always get so lost in the world I've created. then I come back to about 2 hours later with 6-7 pages finished (I'm a slow writer).

Happy memory:
I remember going to my grandparents house when I was little. They lived way out in the country so it was a little different then my everyday. I would sit outside on the front porch for hours on end. Everyone assumed I was bored out there (I was only 7 or 8) and would bring me stuff to do. I guess nobody understood that was sitting there because I enjoyed it.

But all these years later, my pop remembered it and now I'm in his will so I will get that house.
Signature
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon