Networking & Community Projects*

HTML PLS
Warpedwenger at 8:26PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(offline)
I'm horrible at this stuff but I would really like a custom web design for Wakon Yosai. It wouldn't have to be very eleborate just something simple and fun to go with my style. Anybody wan'na hook me up?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
pastel at 8:40PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(offline)
Did you try looking in the Coding Help and Templates forum? ^^

You could probably get a really nice pre-made template and just put in your own custom colors and images. :D
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
usedbooks at 8:46PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(online)
If you'd be okay with something like my sites (both are using the same code), I can help you. It's not much but you can use custom background and tables (room for advertising/buttons, etc.)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
Warpedwenger at 8:58PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(offline)
pastel
Did you try looking in the Coding Help and Templates forum? ^^

You could probably get a really nice pre-made template and just put in your own custom colors and images. :D
Ya like I said I'm really bad at this stuff it wasn't any help I still don't understand it.

usedbooks
If you'd be okay with something like my sites (both are using the same code), I can help you. It's not much but you can use custom background and tables (room for advertising/buttons, etc.)
Oh that would great! I like your layouts. Also You could put a link in there to Usedbooks for helping me out :3 So what you're saying is I could use that to make the background and buttons?
usedbooks at 9:30PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(online)
You can make your background and navigation (and any other) buttons and tell me what color you want for the panel borders (in Gelotology I use bright green, in UB I use black). Upload those images in your files section.

After that, you can give me (temporarily) assistant access to your comic so I can set up your html. Or I can PQ you a custom code (if you're not comfortable with giving me assistant privileges).

Or you can edit this:

(Change the red parts to fit. Leave out the blue parts – that's explanation for you.)

( ) 
[color=blue](This next part defines your background. Location should be gfx/graphicname -- if uploaded you your comic account.)[/color]
[color=blue](The title graphic and nav buttons. You can omit the buttons if you just want bottom navigation.)[/color]

[color=blue](This table is where your comic page is displayed. I make mine 50 pixels wider than my usual comic page of 600 pixels wide. You can make yours wider or smaller. -- The table will expand to fit larger pages if not uniform sizes.)[/color]
[color=blue](More nav buttons.)[/color]

[color=blue](This table is below the comic page. Mine is 700 pixels wide.)[/color]
[color=blue](This is the left column. Mine is set to 300 pixels. It shows notes/comments. You can remove, change, or add things to the email part, which is what appears under the author notes.)[/color]
[color=red]
Email
[/color]
[color=blue](This is the right column. You can add links to extra content, buttons for favorite comics, and/or PW ad codes, etc.)[/color]
[color=blue](End stuff. Don't change.)[/color]
Warpedwenger at 9:37PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(offline)
Ok I think I would just like a custom background and nav buttons. So I'll give you the access after I figure out what I want those to be. My pages are 600 pixels wide as well so it should all work out the same. Thank you very much.
usedbooks at 9:44PM, Jan. 24, 2009
(online)
No problem. If you don't have any need for a second column underneath, I can make that one column wide (for author notes and comments) – or put the author notes in one column and comments in the other – or whatever. Just PM me whenever you have everything decided. I don't mind tweaking the code however you want.

Also, anyone else is welcome to borrow/steal this template and edit it for their own needs. ;)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon