Help, Support and Suggestions

I came, I saw, I got lost.
IndifferentlyEvil at 4:33AM, Sept. 22, 2008
(online)
Howdy, very new here.
I created a new account, created a spot for my webcomic, uploaded the cover, all was looking pretty and funky.

Then the server did a splodey thing, so I decided to back away and try again later.

Unfortunately when I logged on again the site did not remember my username so I could not log on. So I browsed for my comic, and that could not be found either. So I thought I might start again, but I could not create a comic with the same name, because apparently, somewhere it still exists (but can not be found anywhere).

Can someone help? I could create a new name, but I like the old one. The comic was called “Demon Soul” - and if someone just deletes it so I can start again using this account that would be peachy.

-Max
I draw stuff.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
ozoneocean at 7:33AM, Sept. 22, 2008
(online)
There's no comic of that name that I can find in the system…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
IndifferentlyEvil at 2:29AM, Sept. 23, 2008
(online)
Yeah, I found that too, yet Demon_Soul is apparently now a “taken or reserved name.” I apparently took it, had to change my name, now I can't take it back. Can it be un-taken or un-reserved please?
I draw stuff.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:59PM
skoolmunkee at 2:50AM, Sept. 23, 2008
(online)
We had someone else report this too- I will pass it on to Platinum and see if maybe they can delete the database entry, or something. Unfortunately there's nothing we admins can do about it, we can't delete comic accounts (unless we own them ourselves), and it's not showing as existing in the master list of comics.

I'm a bit puzzled as to how the site lost all data from the forums, images, new comic pages, etc over the period of 3 days, but seems to be remembering the names of new comic accounts that were created. Either those things were in the database when they moved or not… unless there are multiple databases?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved