Help, Support and Suggestions

I cant find how to recommend a comic~! ; a;
Cheshiyaa at 12:34AM, Jan. 28, 2011
(offline)
I feel so noob. XD Can someone point me in the right direction?

Warning; 18+, Shota! <3
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
ozoneocean at 4:17AM, Jan. 28, 2011
(online)
There are two ways:

1. In this part of the site, open your Favourites by clicking the blue triangle on the right under your avatar on the top right, wait for them to load, scroll to the bottom of the list and then hit the link there that says:
Edit Favorites Preferences -Or just click this here since it goes to the same place ^_^

Put a tick in all the boxes of the comics you want to recommend. Click the “Update Preferences” button

2. The other way is to go to your profile by clicking on your username or avatar.
Go to where it says “comics recommended by…” and click:
Edit your Recommends -Or just click this here since it goes to the same place ^_^

Then just put a tick in all the boxes next to the comics you want to recommend and then hit the “save Changes” button.
This one is the better way to go since it actually shows you thumbnails of the comics so you can see what you're recommending. :)

And just a friendly note about forum banners;
The forum sig banner sizes for DD are either 250x100 pixels or 480x60 pixels, (and no larger than 70K), the dimensions of your current sig banner are in excess of both of these. Would you mind resizing it to fit into one of our recommended sizes please?
(that's the max size for a single banner or a number of banners combined)

More info can be found in the stickied Rules thread in our General forum.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
Cheshiyaa at 4:25PM, Jan. 28, 2011
(offline)
Thanks so much XD I knew it was something ridiculously obvious.

But, why do I have to put it in my favorites to recommend it? Hm.. Because maybe I want to recommend the comic because the art and story is good or its by a friend, but its not necessarily to my taste in reading?

Maybe I'm over-analyzing a bit ^ ^;

Anyway sorry about the sig~ I told you I was so noob. > < I've decreased the dimensions like you asked.

Warning; 18+, Shota! <3
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved