Media Megaforum

I f**king hate GLEE!
Dark Pascual at 10:11AM, June 3, 2010
(online)
The first time I've heard about the show, I thought it was a “High School Musical” TV version.

I never liked teenage-High School Dramas at all (Unless “Buff, The Vampire Slayer” early seasons count…), probably because those are in the weird spot where they aren't neither realistic enough or fantastic enough… And also, those shows are always filled with such over-dramatic plot and crappy acting that I just feel like stab my brain to cease the pain.

On top of that, there's only a dubbed (in Spanish) version in my country, so that killed any possible interest in the show.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Eddie Jensen at 9:51AM, June 24, 2010
(online)
I like it. I don't love it but I like it.
if I was a teapot I think I'd be orange.

http://t-k-.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:19PM
MicMit at 4:45PM, June 24, 2010
(online)
I enjoy this show as well, its not “blow my mind” awesome, but it's certainly something I really haven't seen before.

I was really surprised though when I got into the show. I've made a habit of watching bad shows for the sake of how bad they are. For example I used to watch Secret Life of the American Teenager regularly, as a drama this show is complete shit, but as a comedy its a goldmine of hilarity.

A friend of mine who likes to watch “Gossip Girl.” I sat down next to her one day when I found her watching it, and turned into a new sport. Gossip Girl is to me now “Find the Racial Minorities.” Entertaining in itself, but great as a drinking game. This was the same girl who introduced me to Glee.
I started the same as I had with Gossip Girl with the full intention of mocking her and the show, but suddenly realized I didn't have any good jokes. The thing that makes it so hard to make fun of is after two episodes its making fun of itself. The show is flat ridiculous from its over the top song and dance routines to its absurd plots and charmingly simple characters.

The people I've met who don't like show are simply taking it too seriously, when its so clearly a show that's supposed to be ridiculous.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved