Help, Support and Suggestions

I feel like a glitch magnet!
NikiPaprika at 3:22AM, Feb. 17, 2008
(online)
First of all, my avatar keeps screwing up. One moment, it will be my newest one (the girl with the purple and black hair) but it will randomly change to the avatar before that (a sketch of a nervous looking guy, smiling). But when i click on the page to change my avatar, my very first avatar is still shown.
Second, a lot of my coments, EVEN FOR MY AUTHOR'S NOTE, seem to disappear randomly. I've tried not hitting return (although it makes it look neat if I do) but it seems to happen still.
MOST annoying of all, I want to update my Comic Page Title image, and…well, you can obviously guess what i'm going to say! Yup! It ain't loading.
I've cleared my cache, so there aren't issues with my computer (or I hope not). So what's going on? D': I don't mean to whine, but it's the little things like this that become a big problem.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
ozoneocean at 4:18AM, Feb. 17, 2008
(online)
There's on going bugs with images. I have no idea if that will ever be completely fixed to be honest. It affects edited comic pages, thumbnails, avatars, and title images.

As for comments not working, that's a new one. I have no idea what's happening there unless you're being logged out randomly in the middle of submitting them or you're using a symbol in the text that cuts them off.
Any of these can cause trouble:
/ \

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
NikiPaprika at 12:35PM, Feb. 17, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
There's on going bugs with images. I have no idea if that will ever be completely fixed to be honest. It affects edited comic pages, thumbnails, avatars, and title images.

As for comments not working, that's a new one. I have no idea what's happening there unless you're being logged out randomly in the middle of submitting them or you're using a symbol in the text that cuts them off.
Any of these can cause trouble:
/ \
Ah hah! I was about to say that i think certain characters seem to be the cause of the trouble, but I would have thought people would think i was off my rocker if I said that! XD mind you, I think most of it is to do with hitting the return key, but it even happens sometimes when I do a silly emote like :P
but I'll watch out for that in future.
and I can understand. This is quite a busy site, after all! I can live with the few bugs on the pictures, I was just wondering if there was any reason behind it. however, I'll just roll about like a fat cat and watch the screen upside down until they work again. dunno if it'll help, but it's certainly fun…
*chases a tuna roll*thank you very much! <3
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
omegasonic0 at 8:50PM, Feb. 17, 2008
(online)
Also have you tried ctrl+F5? That seems to work for a lot of people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved