Help, Support and Suggestions

I Lost a comic to this site for some reason!
RPGgrenade at 4:09AM, Feb. 14, 2010
(online)
just as it sounds, for some stupid reason, i was uploading pages to my webcomic “Guardian of Twilight” then suddenly it says i wasn't logged in, ok, whatever, that's fine
Then when i log in again, it's gone! there's no files! it's not the “my comics” section, nothing! i go to the site and it has no comics or anything in it!

and i can't just remake it cuz the name is already being used by THAT one…. i'm both surprised by the stupidity of the glitch and that it logged me out at some point at all

The liquid creations of Gods passed down to man, but sometimes an object of the gods' realm can cause chaos in the mortal realm.
Read Nectar of the Gods!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
skoolmunkee at 6:26AM, Feb. 18, 2010
(online)
Sorry, I did respond to this before, but it looks like my post was one of the ones eaten during the problems.

I've had a look and your username is still linked to the comic account- it's listed on your profile- so what you're saying is that pages you uploaded (NOT the comic itself) have gone missing? If it's just the missing pages, I'm afraid you'll have to re-upload them, but they shouldn't disappear again. If it's that you don't have access to the comic account itself any more, that's something else. Let me know if that's the case and we can work out what to do. :]
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved