Random Discussion

I lost it, and now I can't find it... and it's been a few years since...
Luiniliel at 9:20PM, April 14, 2010
(offline)
Anyway, couldn't think of what possible forum this might go in, but I'm talking about a comic that is either still on this site or was once on this site.

Basically it was a comic about college and boobs.

Mainly I remember it because one character spilled frosting on her boob and was caught by some random guy licking it off.

I swear! It was a fairly interesting storyline. I know it was once on the front page for the top 10.

But if someone could help me find it would help so much.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
ozoneocean at 10:49PM, April 14, 2010
(online)
Craving Control.

It was loved to an extreme amount by a weird food-fetishist crowd.
People loved it and loved to hate it. The creator became too intimidated and disturbed by all the attention his work received, so he eventually quit.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
Product Placement at 11:24PM, April 14, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
The creator became too intimidated and disturbed by all the attention his work received, so he eventually quit.
Good times.

I remember when it was still in the top 10 after months of inactivity, thanks to all the fetish people constantly re-visiting it, for various reasons that I will not get into. Around the same time there was this piss poor comic hogging a top 10 spot that was eventually found out to be a 4chanisk troll attempt at the expense of Drunk Duck (which worked flawlessly).

People had no faith in the top 10 rating system during that period, for some reason.

Speaking of old un-updated comics, peaking the top 10. I noticed that Cowboys and Aliens is hogging the top spot again. Did something newsworthy happen about the movie deal, which caused a huge influx of new readers?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
ozoneocean at 11:54PM, April 14, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Speaking of old un-updated comics, peaking the top 10. I noticed that Cowboys and Aliens is hogging the top spot again. Did something newsworthy happen about the movie deal, which caused a huge influx of new readers?
Dunno. That's usually the case… Some secret movie news.

It's very much like watching stock-market fluctuations-
“Cowboys and Aliens shares are up today following more news on the on going movie deals, meanwhile Charby The Vampiriate is still trading strong, 50 points up at the close of trading today.” :)

therealtj at 5:13AM, April 15, 2010
(online)
Ugh. That comic got me banned twice.

Product Placement
Harrison Ford is a confirmed actor.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
ozoneocean at 5:36AM, April 15, 2010
(online)
therealtj
Harrison Ford is a confirmed actor.
Hahaha, typical tj troll post. :P

…OMG, WTF? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/news#ni2017821
And Daniel Craig? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/fullcredits#cast

O_O

————-

Have you read it? All us admins got free signed copies back when the thing came out, and I heard they were basically giving copies away free at cons and comic book shops. I've read it and it was really a very cookie-cutter story. The killer concept thing going for it is mixing cowboys with aliens (obviously), but the way they do it in the comic is just the standard routine action story, complete with kidnappings, a party round the fire in the middle, and the big explosions at the end.
I hope to god the movie is completely different or expensive actors like Daniel Craig and Ford will make it flop all the harder. :(

ozoneocean at 6:07AM, April 15, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
I hope to god the movie is completely different or expensive actors like Daniel Craig and Ford will make it flop all the harder. :(
Thinking about this more, I completely retract that.I'm wrong. Pretty much every action movie these days always follows the same plot and no one seems to mind one bit so that will not be a handicap at all. :)
In fact, if it deviated from the tick-box structure, then that would be a problem.

Product Placement at 9:09AM, April 15, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
Have you read it?
Read it ages ago, back when it was relatively new. You can find comments of me trying to take a crack at the alien translations somewhere in it.

The concept of Cowboys vs Indians vs Aliens is a very funny and silly idea when you first think of it and most people end up rolling their eyes when I tell them about it. Despite that the story is actually quite entertaining and would make a good action flick. I also looked over the sequel and it sucked that it got abandoned in the middle of the way. It was funny to think about a 19th century Earth joining some alien resistance movement.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved