Networking & Community Projects*

I need help making this character..
Mettaur at 2:51PM, March 25, 2011
(offline)
I'm making a wizard apprentice for a DnD session, but I need help making a good Bio. Can somebody take the time to help me?

I'll PM the character details and the address for the the whole big world story.. If anyone is interested.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
mikemacdee at 6:34PM, March 25, 2011
(online)
It's no fun if you don't make the character yourself. Why not use the DM's campaign setting and your own class to build your backstory? Your guy didn't just become what he is on a whim: something led him down the path he's on, whether he's a paladin, a thief, a necromancer, whatever.

We did a Shadowrun campaign once where the DM said we were all going to start as level 0 adolescents – basically start our characters from the veeery beginning. So all our characters had to be junior high ghetto kids. That was a start. I think he gave us some other details based on what class we were going to eventually pursue: I chose Rigger, so my dad was a mechanic and I helped in the shop. Also my mom was over-protective, so I used guns from the safety of the car, wore full armor all the time, and avoided confrontation at every opportunity. But everything he was and did was for a reason.

So try starting where your character is and just going backwards. You might come up with stuff to add to his present persona.
Mettaur at 8:58AM, March 26, 2011
(offline)
Thanks. I've read over the campaign story, looked at the giant map, and my own details. I think I got a great wizard in the making.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon