Help, Support and Suggestions

I need help... trying to put Legacy of Kain comic on DD.
Thevampire_kain01 at 11:17AM, March 8, 2006
(offline)
As you can see, i need help on how to put my comic onto DD. i've made it but i don't know how to put it on here. if any one can help please do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Black_Kitty at 11:16PM, March 8, 2006
(online)
This may seem incredibly basic but you do have the pages scanned and ready for uploading right? Or are you asking how to transfer a comic from paper to computer?

If you're just wondering about uploading, it's very simple. As VictoriaSlywit pointed out, just go to your control panel, add your comic and go to the ad pages option. You pick the file you want from your comic for uploading and upload them.

.: Black Kitty :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
Thevampire_kain01 at 3:58AM, March 9, 2006
(offline)
no i got it on the comp. its just pics of Blood Omen 2 modified. and there made by comp.
Thevampire_kain01 at 4:06AM, March 10, 2006
(offline)
SHUT UP!
Black_Kitty at 4:33PM, March 10, 2006
(online)
Tater Salad, you need to stop baiting Thevampire_kain01. And Thevampire_kain01, you need to stop rising to Tater Salad's baiting. :S If you two like bickering so much, do it in private messages.

If you are still having problems putting your pages on DrunkDuck, continue reading below.

Before posting your comic page, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is my comic page under 500KB?
2. Is the file name of my comic page alphanumerical with no spaces? (Example: 1, 2, a, b, C, d, etc)
3. Is the file a .jpg, .gif or a .png?

If you've answered yes to all of those questions, then you may proceed to upload your comic page to your account. You can only do this if you have an account (well duh :P) and logged in. Once logged in, click on the My Control button located at the top right corner of the site.

Inside the Comics You Own box, you should see a link that says: Add new comic! Cick on that. Once you do so, it'll take you to a new page and you are to fill in all the necessary information it requests (note that your title can have spaces, it will just be turned into an underscore in the URL.) Then click on the button Add Comic!

Now, once you're at your control panel, you should see in the Comics You Own box your comic listed. Click on your comic's name. This will take you to your comic's own control page. Scroll all the way down to the Comics Pages box where you will find the link that says: Add a new page to this comic! Click on that and the rest should be easy to follow.

ccs1989 at 7:42AM, March 12, 2006
(online)
Black Kitty
Tater Salad, you need to stop baiting Thevampire_kain01. And Thevampire_kain01, you need to stop rising to Tater Salad's baiting. :S If you two like bickering so much, do it in private messages.

Aw, but this is how I get my daily laughs…
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Thevampire_kain01 at 9:44AM, March 13, 2006
(offline)
oh forget it, i'm not going to put'em on untill im smarter enough (yes i said smarter) i'm not smart enough to transfer the original matrix to the comprehenson link so that the comp. manframe will reconize and download the information brought by the computers scantron program and ~GASP!~ down load it to the main fram hyperlink! there i know its a smart ass thing to say but still i could pass that as a smart thing to say if i said it to the right person which is going to be some one that isn't that smart and can only talk in slang! hehehe i sounded smart.
SpANG at 12:46PM, March 13, 2006
(online)
Yes. You put a whole bunch of big words together. Good job.

.: SpANG! :.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:51PM
skoolmunkee at 1:44AM, March 14, 2006
(online)
I'd like to commend Black Kitty for being the only actual helpful person in this Help! forum thread.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
Thevampire_kain01 at 4:18AM, March 14, 2006
(offline)
yes i agree with skoolmunkee
Black_Kitty at 8:50AM, March 14, 2006
(online)
I'm going to keep pretending that this is still a help thread. :P

Thevampire_kain01 if you do not understand my instructions (which is the impression I was getting from your post of random words strung together) then short of me doing screenshots, there is really nothing I can do for you. And if you really are waiting for me to do screenshots, then you're going to have to really wait a while. If you're stuck on a specific part, then say something.

Terminal at 9:12AM, March 14, 2006
(online)
I`m feeling helpful today! ;-)

First, go to your My Controls!

When you click on it you shall end up here (Without all those comics, but that`s how it`s going to look after you add your comic)

Just click on the Add a new comic!

Add your Title, your description (Warning, do not try to make a new comic on the America Online web browser. For it will always freeze and log you out for some reason.)

After you made your comic, you will end up at your My Controls! panel (See picture #2)

Click on your Comic Name, and you`ll need up here.

Just click on Add a New Page to this Comic!, do whatever you need to do and submit.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
skoolmunkee at 1:13AM, March 17, 2006
(online)
Let's not get condescending.

Myxowhatever, is it okay if I take these and HTML-ify them and see if Volte will put them up as the beginning of a tutorials page? I'll give you credit of course, but I do think DD needs some how-tos that aren't hidden in the forums.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:38PM
Terminal at 1:32PM, March 17, 2006
(online)
skoolmunkee
Let's not get condescending.

Myxowhatever, is it okay if I take these and HTML-ify them and see if Volte will put them up as the beginning of a tutorials page? I'll give you credit of course, but I do think DD needs some how-tos that aren't hidden in the forums.

Sure, I'm just doing this to help out. :wink:

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
ccs1989 at 6:55PM, March 18, 2006
(online)
Thevampire_kain01
oh forget it, i'm not going to put'em on untill im smarter enough (yes i said smarter) i'm not smart enough to transfer the original matrix to the comprehenson link so that the comp. manframe will reconize and download the information brought by the computers scantron program and ~GASP!~ down load it to the main fram hyperlink! there i know its a smart ass thing to say but still i could pass that as a smart thing to say if i said it to the right person which is going to be some one that isn't that smart and can only talk in slang! hehehe i sounded smart.

“transfer the original matrix to the comprehenson link so that the comp. manframe will reconize and download the information brought by the computers scantron program”

My god, it's like I'm reading the original plan for Regan's ‘S.T.A.R WARS’ program (you know, the one that would shoot down incoming missiles?)

“down load it to the main fram hyperlink!”

Download is one word. Mainframe is one word. Hyperlinking is when you create a clickable link to an outside website.

If you want to actually know what you're talking about when saying things about computers, I recommend Wikipedia (By the way, what I just did there, that was a hyperlink).
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:37AM
Black_Kitty at 8:57PM, March 18, 2006
(online)
I'm going to assume that no more help is needed.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved