Help, Support and Suggestions

I need some help with a web comic with multiple authors
ranasan at 7:48AM, Sept. 7, 2009
(online)
Hi, I'm a bit new to the site, A long time ago me and some other people on Deviant art tried to make a web comic called Deviant Art Makes Nonsense… It was a simple thing One artist starts a story line, Then the next would update next with their character informing everyone what happened, Then the next would make a comic continuing the storyline, Then the next person, Then the next, and keeps going in a loop until we resolve the storyline and the artist who came up with the storyline idea would make the final part Then the next member sets up their storyline
It's like those collab thingies only it doesn't end. But let's just say things kind of went horribly horribly wrong. I've decided I wanted to try to remake the comic on here, but I don't know how to make A comic with more than 2 authors Can I please have some help I've noticed that assistant thing but it only seems like you only get one And I have at least 4 people wanting to do it
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
skoolmunkee at 4:10PM, Sept. 7, 2009
(online)
I'm afraid you can only have two- the comic owner and the assistant.

The way most community projects get around that is by having all the images come through a main person, who uploads them to the comic account.

Or, some people make a new user account and then share it amongst themselves. They can all log into it to upload pages, but unless they say otherwise in the author comments for each page which one they are, it all looks like the same person. You also have to be careful in this case if there is someone who decides to cause trouble, drop out, share the password, etc.
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved