Random Discussion

I now pronounce you... husband and dog?
Product Placement at 1:31PM, Dec. 2, 2010
(online)
We've seen some strange weddings in the past. Men getting married to a fictional game character. men getting married to their pillow. And getting your pets married to each other has become so common nowadays that they're actually starting business that center around it!

But have you seen a man get married to his pet?

Well you have now!

According to New York daily news, this 20 year old Australian from Toowoomba, decided to tie the knot with his 5 year old retriever. Fortunately, he promises that the relationship is purely platonic and that this ceremony was only to prove his love for his faithful companion.

…but still… huh!?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
crocty at 3:59PM, Dec. 2, 2010
(online)
You can't say your relationship is platonic then tongue each other.
A hug or a kiss on the cheek if we're feeling naughty, but anything more than that and we're going in to dogfucker zone.

ACTUALLY I BET HE DOES KISS THE DOG ON THE CHEEK HEHE GET IT LIKE THE ARSE CHEEK!
Hah, yeah, that's great.

But seriously this is really disturbing.
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
ozoneocean at 7:27PM, Dec. 2, 2010
(online)
It's not disturbing, it's just silly.

Wanker probably just did it for the publicity. Everyone wants to be famous these days…

The least he could've done was brush his hair! Look at that disgusting brown greasy straggle! Disgusting. -_-

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
Product Placement at 7:41PM, Dec. 2, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
The least he could've done was brush his hair! Look at that disgusting brown greasy straggle! Disgusting. -_-
If I were to guess, he probably asked his missus to do his hair lol!

Anyone else get that feeling that these should be the kind of people that conservatives should go after? I mean, after all of their anti-gay marriages campaigning, spouting how it makes a mockery out of that sacred union, they sure seem silent now that people are marrying outside their species range.

…or to inanimate objects, for that matter.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ozoneocean at 9:15PM, Dec. 2, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Anyone else get that feeling that these should be the kind of people that conservatives should go after? I mean, after all of their anti-gay marriages campaigning, spouting how it makes a mockery out of that sacred union, they sure seem silent now that people are marrying outside their species range.

…or to inanimate objects, for that matter.
If that “sacredness of marriage” stuff wasn't just a lie, yeah. I think their silence on this sort of thing proves that it is and what they really hate is the idea of homosexual people. Nothing else.

I heard one nutcase politician in Australia yammering on about how stopping gay marriage was all about “protecting children”… but at the same time back-pedalling and saying that his group wasn't against gay adoption and all that, it was just that marriages should be between a man and woman only in order to “protect Children”.

WTF??? That doesn't even make sense!

“Protect Children” has become the catch-cry of these social conservatives so they can attack everything, form installing mandatory ISP level filters on the Internet in Australia (which will slow it to a crawl), to not allowing XXX films or content here, to banning certain computer games etc.
Sorry for the rant, but these morons are keeping us in the Victorian era here.

Adariel at 5:48AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(offline)
now this one deserves the real deal: “What the Heck?!”
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
Genejoke at 10:37AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(online)
So how did the dog say “I do?” I thought marriage was supposed to be a voluntary union.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Aurora Moon at 10:45AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(offline)
gonna love it when a topic about a man marrying his dog turns in to a topic about bashing conservatives.

seriously though… whenever he just did it for attention or not, that's still screwed up. :P

I wonder how they got around the dog consenting part… since how dogs can't exactly vocalize “I do” and stuff, you know?
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Aurora Moon at 10:47AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(offline)
lol, genejoke and I posted around the same time basically asking the same question.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Product Placement at 11:51AM, Dec. 3, 2010
(online)
Aurora Moon
gonna love it when a topic about a man marrying his dog turns in to a topic about bashing conservatives.
Well, my original point was more about "why not give the gays a break when these are the real individuals who are making a mockery out of the union" rather then bashing conservatives .
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ozoneocean at 12:34PM, Dec. 3, 2010
(online)
someone tell me what the frick Aurora's avatar is all about?
I've never got that… two tiny anime maids dancing on a computer desk? o_O

BffSatan at 4:59AM, Dec. 4, 2010
(online)
A few years back I acted as minister at a man-dog wedding. It wasn't so bad.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
ayesinback at 6:22AM, Dec. 4, 2010
(offline)
BffSatan
A few years back I acted as minister at a man-dog wedding. It wasn't so bad.
Curious: who was the certifying organization that recognized you as one to perform such a ceremony — the SPCA?

— (wildebeest wanting theirs)

this thread is like the natural follow-up to ParkerFarker's
under new management
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Aurora Moon at 11:20AM, Dec. 4, 2010
(offline)
ozoneocean
someone tell me what the frick Aurora's avatar is all about?
I've never got that… two tiny anime maids dancing on a computer desk? o_O

it's from Idol-master the video game. you basically have to train idols and have them do music videos in order to boost their popularity. I ripped it off a video on youtube and made a gif out of it because I thought it was cute.

not quite the same video but it's close enough. :)
ozoneocean at 12:21PM, Dec. 4, 2010
(online)
That's genius! It's all so clear to me now! :)

But why the French maid outfits?

Aurora Moon at 12:46PM, Dec. 4, 2010
(offline)
they don't always wear that all the time. they have a wide variety of outfits to wear for all scenarios, etc.

But it's a Japanese game… and along with School uniforms that has a Sailor theme to it, they also have a thing for maids.

so naturally the maid outfit is popular for them too. :P

more awesome videos:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQwMDg4MTQ4.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlkft_idolmaster_videogames (more examples of the different outfits they have)
ozoneocean at 4:08AM, Dec. 5, 2010
(online)
@Aroura- amazing! So many costumes! And the movement is so naturalistic as well O_O
ayesinback
the SPCA?
That'd be the RSPCA here ;)
They have Royal sanction ^_^

blindsk at 3:56PM, Dec. 5, 2010
(online)
I sort of wonder if this guy thinks he's a dog as well. But ozone is probably right, it's all for the publicity.

Still…I won't rule it out just yet. I mean, there have been previous cases where people really did think they were an animal. Like…for instance, bears. Yeah, that guy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Product Placement at 7:48AM, Dec. 6, 2010
(online)
Ozone! Look what you did! You caused Aurora to change her avatar.

I liked that avatar :(
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Asmun at 5:23PM, Dec. 6, 2010
(offline)
Oh, hey guys, what's…

OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY MOTHER/DOGF***ING SON OF A BITCH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SEXUAL? YOU MOTHER/DOGF***ING LIAR! YOU KNOW YOU'RE F***ING THAT BITCH! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

…I'm moving to Australia.
“Thanks for standin' still, wanka.”

~Team Fortress 2 Sniper
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Walrus at 3:15PM, Dec. 12, 2010
(online)
I wonder what the children would look like…

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:45PM
lefarce at 2:26PM, Jan. 2, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean
It's not disturbing, it's just silly.

It may just be silly in a country that actually allows you to wed an animal, but in the rest of the civilized world, making out with a dog is goddamn disturbing.

EDIT:

Asmun
OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY MOTHER/DOGF***ING SON OF A BITCH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT SEXUAL? YOU MOTHER/DOGF***ING LIAR! YOU KNOW YOU'RE F***ING THAT BITCH! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Asmun
I am currently enrolled at the University of California, Davis and my major is currently in Biochemistry. I will do whatever it takes to create and become an anthropomorphic animal. If you agree with my cause and ambition, I welcome any and all support. My actual fursona is a white Lucario with purple accents, silver chest fur, the tail of a Mewtwo, and rainbow-pride spikes. I am still in need of a decent image representing my fursona, as well as a reference sheet. I am searching for a mate who shares my dreams and my love of yiff. I am statistically gay submissive, but I am also classifiable as “bifurrious.” I'm not one for RPing or small talk, but if you have questions or something of practical value to discuss, don't hesitate to contact me.

jesus christ, i hope this is a gimmick account

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
Genejoke at 6:52AM, Jan. 6, 2011
(online)
Nuts eh?

Think I worked it out.

The dog used to belong to an extremely rich old widow who left everything to her dog. The guy will be a millionaire when the dog pops it's clogs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved