Debate and Discussion

I wanna kill you but I still care about your health and well-being.
kyupol at 2:47PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Doesn't that sound contradictory?

How can you claim that you love and care for the people and want them to be healthy on one hand?

While on the other hand, you say that there's too many people and that we need to reduce the population for the benefit of the earth.

That is why I do not trust the vaccines.

And yet, people like me are called insane.

Ok fine.

Lets say I'm a rapist and I tell a woman I love her but then on the other hand, I point a knife to her throat and beat her.

Of course she won't trust me.

Because she doesn't trust me, she is now insane.

But if she would still trust me even as I rape her and beat her (provided that I tell her I love her), she is sane.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Aurora Moon at 3:28PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(offline)
you actually think the vaccines are designed for something like that?

pfft, please. I've had vaccines as an child and also as an adult… and they worked just like they were supposed to.

Of course, you would be quick to point out that there was cases where the vaccines made it worse for some people.

this is when I point out that as humans, we still haven't perfected science, much less medicine.

as an result– the vaccines will work for the majority of people… but it won't work for a very tiny amount of people. 1.5% of the population can develop allergies to the stuff in certain vaccines. say for instance, scientists found out that oranges helped protect against an certain illness… so they take whatever was in the oranges and put it into a vaccine. But, a small amount of people out there are allergic to oranges…. so of course the orange-based vaccine would make things worse for them, if not kill them.
So to some people, it might seem like the vaccine was designed to kill off people when it wasn't like that at all…. it just simply turns out that the vaccine wasn't for everyone.

I do think though, that it should be mandatory for everyone to be told exactly what's in the vaccine… what it's made with, etc. That way if people were actually allergic to something or if their family had an history of being allergic to something…then they would discuss with a doctor first to see whenever the vaccine would work for them or not. If they were allergic to anything, then they won't take the vaccine. simple as that.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
ozoneocean at 5:49PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
The trouble here is that what Kyupol understands about the concept of “vaccine” is completely different to what most people and almost the entire scientific community understands by the term.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Orin J Master at 5:55PM, Aug. 5, 2009
(online)
Oh, Kyupol……*

*i'm totally reserving this remark for Kyupols silly paranoia, noone else gets to use it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
bravo1102 at 7:40AM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
kyupol
Lets say I'm a rapist and I tell a woman I love her but then on the other hand, I point a knife to her throat and beat her.

But if she would still trust me even as I rape her and beat her (provided that I tell her I love her), she is sane.

That is the cycle of domestic violence. Neither person is healthy mentally. The woman will even often continue to trust her abuser in that kind of relationship.

It is a different thing from your paranoia. Physical and sexual abuse does not involve grand conspiracies with a special elite (two white lab mice?) trying to control the world. The world population and the Bilderbergers/CFR do not have that kind of relationship in any way, shape or form.

It's more akin to the cynicism of the statement “We had to destroy the village in order to save it (from the enemy)”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Ochitsukanai at 7:35PM, Aug. 6, 2009
(online)
kyupol

How can you claim that you love and care for the people and want them to be healthy on one hand?

While on the other hand, you say that there's too many people and that we need to reduce the population for the benefit of the earth.
But you don't have to hate people to wish there were fewer people. Overpopulation is a serious issue regardless of your feelings toward other people.

Seriously, doesn't sound contradictory. Nope. o_O

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
humorman at 4:00AM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)
kyupol

Ok fine.

You have the mental-workings of a serial killer.

Get help.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Sticky Sheets at 11:34AM, Aug. 7, 2009
(offline)

Ok fine.

Kate's mother on LOST loved her abusive husband. There are just strange people out there man, and sometimes, “You can't help love who you love”. And that's why Kate was there to blow up his house while he was in it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
PIT_FACE at 1:49PM, Aug. 7, 2009
(online)
i have thought about that too. i know there is overpopulation in some parts of the world and with science expanding lifespans, it not only means the same people will be here longer that're already here,but that they now have more time to reproduce so the population will grow faster as well. but then would i give up my loved ones if it ment it contained the population better? i dont think i could, but i'd also have to take this into consideration: could my loved ones survive in an extremely overpopulated world? now i think that's extreme thinking right now, survival here is tough, but not impossible yet.there's still time to think of what salution would be best to this problem. i beleive in the preservation of life, but it's a catch 22 if preserving life ment we have to destroy it so we can thrive better. so just as Ochitsukanai said, it's not entirely contradictory.

as for the vaccine part of the argument, i beleive some of the posts before mine already stated the point. though i wish some people could make a valid arguement instead of coming into a thread and just spitting nails.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
AshleeS at 9:48PM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
…What's going on in this thread, again? =|
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
Orin J Master at 10:01PM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
AshleeS

near as i can tell, someone distracted Kyupol with a shiny new tinfoil hat and the thread was left to die without him.

now get your head down before he comes back!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:22PM
AshleeS at 10:15PM, Aug. 16, 2009
(online)
Ah! I see! *ducks*
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:02AM
da_kasha at 5:33AM, Aug. 20, 2009
(offline)
AshleeS

I don't get it either :) let's start a club!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved