Help, Support and Suggestions

I was just featured....
JLG at 7:55PM, Feb. 11, 2010
(online)
I was totally not expecting that! I'd figured whatever people had to do to get featured, it was beyond my reach at the moment. So this was a great surprise.
However, I'm not sure how the featured thing works, exactly. How long does a comic have “featured” status? Do they rotate comics up there? I confess that I've happened to notice the Quick List area more than the Featured area on the homepage. In hindsight I'm not sure why. If anyone can tell me how this works, I'd appreciate it.

Also, is there some kind of protocol for creators who find themselves up there? I'm not sure. Regardless, even though I'm not sure who I'm talking to….thanks! This just spurs me to press on and keep improving!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
ozoneocean at 11:10PM, Feb. 11, 2010
(online)
You wear a crown and a red velvet cape trimmed with ermine. :)

Nawww. It puts you on the front pages for a while, you get a lot more visitors for a few days, you get a newspost review/blurb/ad about your comic, and you get a little trophy on your profile page:

We feature 2 comics every week. One on Monday and one on Thursday. There are 5 comics on the front page feature space, so that means your comic will stay listed up there for about two and a half weeks.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
JLG at 12:47AM, Feb. 12, 2010
(online)
Ah. Gotcha. It would be smart of me then, I suppose, to really make the most out of those two weeks.

Thanks for featuring me!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved