Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I'm FlyingMonkey, and I'm new here.
FlyingMonkey at 3:00PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
Hello, I'm FlyingMonkey and I'm new to Drunk Duck. I've been making comics for some time now, and I've desided to see what this site has to offer. If you have any advice for me then feel free to send me a message.
I first got into comics when I was 9 years old. I would scribble little guys on a sheet of paper and add text boxes. You could'ent read what the heck they were saying, but it made me happy. A few years later I had got my first computer. I started making a Sonic comic called “Mobuis Maddness.” All my friends liked the comic so I kept on making more and more. However, after about two years of that, I left the comic world and got into music. It wasn't untill a freind of mine came up with a new idea for a comic that I was flung back into it.
So to make a long story short, I made a comic, left the comic, and am now back into a comic. Once again, if you have any advice for me it would be much apreaciated.

Later, FM
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
amanda at 3:30PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(online)
Welcome, FlyingMonkey! There's a flying *green* monkey around here somewhere - just so you know, I don't tolerate any turf wars. I have a greasy rolling pin, and I am NOT afraid to use it.

Glad you made it back to comicking.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Custard Trout at 9:17PM, Feb. 23, 2009
(offline)
I know what you're thinking, you're thinking ‘Is it going to be a magical adventure?’. Well, no. It's going to be Dark Clown touching you in bad places in a dark alley, but I can sell you some magic dust to make it seem like a magical adventure.

amanda
I have a greasy rolling pin, and I am NOT afraid to use it.

It's true, my face is just one huge bruise now.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Dark Clown at 7:31AM, Feb. 24, 2009
(online)
Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon