Networking & Community Projects*

I'm looking for a project
marshie at 3:15PM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
Hey,
This kinda thread is probably unusual, but who cares. I'm a user of Flash trying to improve my skill and build up a, lets say reputation for animation. So I'm offering to make a “trailer” for some comics. I will do them for comics already being produced on DD (or a completed graphic novel) and ones that will be produced (NOTE: These count for comic strips). Here is the request guidelines.

Already Produced Comics/Graphic Novels
Comic Title
Link to the comic
Completed drawing of side view and front view of the characters wanted/main character
Storyline/Plot (Optional) - So I can add text to the trailer.
Your name: So I can put “by so and so” or something of the sort. If you want to use your username, just tell me.
Any specific requests for the trailer.

Comics to be released
Comic Title
Completed drawing of side view and front view of the characters wanted/main character
Storyline/Plot (REQUIRED) - So I can add text to the trailer.
Your name: So I can put “by so and so” or something of the sort. If you want to use your username, just tell me.

You can request by PQ'ing me or replying in this thread.
Thanks,
Connor
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Generic Human at 4:05PM, Jan. 20, 2007
(online)
marshie
Hey,
This kinda thread is probably unusual, but who cares. I'm a user of Flash trying to improve my skill and build up a, lets say reputation for animation. So I'm offering to make a “trailer” for some comics. I will do them for comics already being produced on DD (or a completed graphic novel) and ones that will be produced (NOTE: These count for comic strips). Here is the request guidelines.

Already Produced Comics/Graphic Novels
Comic Title
Link to the comic
Storyline/Plot (Optional) - So I can add text to the trailer.

Comics to be released
Comic Title
Storyline/Plot (REQUIRED) - So I can add text to the trailer.

You can request by PQ'ing me or replying in this thread.
Thanks,
Connor

a few questions to be had.

1. Could you show some of your previous flash work?
2. Where would you be posting said flash video?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
marshie at 4:13PM, Jan. 20, 2007
(offline)
1. No, not right now. I can't draw, only animate. The method I use allows me to animate someone else's still image.

2. Well, I would probably be putting it on freewebs for previewing by the requester, and e-mailing the SWF to the creator so they can upload it to DD or another page.

Cheers
Connor
herio at 9:18PM, Jan. 20, 2007
(online)
go for it

Comic Title hero tales
http://www.drunkduck.com/hero_tales/

Completed drawing of side view and front view of the characters wanted/main character:this ok it eaven has colur refrance and

Storyline/Plot - So I can add text to the trailer.sky fallen born from the sky only to die, why why did you die? meet No-ran, a young boy with a lot of promise as a tamer.If he wasn't going to die in 4 months. You see no-ran's a sky falien, which means .They dont need to eat or sleep and only live for four months then glow and go back to the sky some times there called the diseased. but the thing with no-ran is that he's gona fight this bug. and become a tamer

Your name: herio
Any specific requests for the trailer.can you pm me when your finshed

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
AQua_ng at 2:00AM, Jan. 21, 2007
(offline)
Wow, just what the doctor ordered! I was going to do an animation myself, but I've been putting it off. I'll send you the pictures and plan of what I want done. When I do the pictures. And a plan. I'll get in touch with you.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
marshie at 5:14AM, Jan. 21, 2007
(offline)
Thanks for the posts guys!

@ herio: Right now I'm on my computer without Flash, but I'll study your comic and try to get some ideas, and I will PQ you when it's done.

@ AQua_ng:Okay, and I'm assuming it would be for ‘Naive’?

herio at 4:14PM, Jan. 21, 2007
(online)
thanks i hope it looks good and you like my work

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Broken Minds at 4:21AM, Jan. 28, 2007
(online)
Comic Title Samurai Perfect
http://www.drunkduck.com/Samurai_Perfect/
Storyline/Plot (Optional) - Akamori Shinjo, heir to the Shinjo clan is torn between loyalty to his clans General who secretly seeks usurp the clan from him and his sense of right and wrong.
Your name: Timothy Jones

I'll have the charecter image posted as soon as I finish drawing page 11
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
josif at 9:33AM, Jan. 29, 2007
(offline)
Comic Title: Messed Up
Link to the comic: http://www.drunkduck.com/messed_up/

Oh and use the pics on this page: http://www.drunkduck.com/messed_up/html/cast.txt

Storyline/Plot: Anything
Your name: Josif Edmunds.
Your Reading Skills Have Increased By Two Points.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
marshie at 5:20AM, Feb. 2, 2007
(offline)
Oh my God! So sorry about not posting in so long, I've been trying to get my new comic started and some stuff has gotten in the way. I'll start right now!
paul brian deberry at 9:25PM, Feb. 4, 2007
(offline)
If this offer still stands. I'll be sending you a PQ.
COMIC BOOK CHALLENGE TOP 50 FINALIST. Check out the pages that got us there.
Those Forbidden Heroes
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:41PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon