Networking & Community Projects*

I'm looking for a writer. Because I am uninspired! =D
Akumu at 9:00AM, April 23, 2006
(offline)
I started a comic a while ago, but I realized it had no plot whatsoever pretty quick-like.
Anyhow, I'd like to either continue my old comic, with your help, or start a new comic featuring a few characters I've come up with somewhere.
I'm pretty good at coming up with characters designs and strange creatures and such.
I like wolves. A lot. If they could feature in the story somehow, I'd be grateful.
Here is the link to the comic-
http://www.drunkduck.com/Dark_Kine/index.php?p=14197
Please note that that comic was started a while ago, and my art has improved a bit since then. ^^;
Here's the most recent thing I've drawn…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/ZafaraWarlord/forneo.jpg
I drew it for school, so I would ignore the background. And imagine the head is a bit smaller.
Yeah. That's it.
Oh, yeah, my e-mail is hollowsorrows@neomail.com!
Good thing to mention.
I need to go hide in my room for a little while, I'll check my e-mail when I get back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
lukee at 10:54AM, April 23, 2006
(offline)
Looks interesting! There usually aren't a lot of “artist seeking writer” threads on here. I'd help out, but my brain's kinda hardwired for comedy. (I did try dramatic comic writing, but I didn't have much luck after I tripped over a black cat, slipping under a ladder, rolling headfirst and smashing into a mirror, and then being cursed by the Flying Salamander of Armageddon.

I'll stop now.:?)
–LUKEE Q. FINKLEBERG
Genuine President For Life No Seriously Guys I Mean It For Reals of the Top Drawer
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:49PM
Akumu at 4:14PM, April 23, 2006
(offline)
Thanks. ^^
I like your sense of humor. xD
Akumu at 5:33AM, May 10, 2006
(offline)
Honestly, I don't mind. ^^
I like funny. =D
Anonymous at 2:40PM, May 10, 2006
(offline)
i'd be willing to help, i usually have lots of ideas but not much time to draw them. Hows 'bout you see how many people are interested and then we can all bounce ideas off of each other. More minds are better than one
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Blitz at 5:10PM, May 10, 2006
(offline)
Uh.

Usually when you have an introduction, you have some idea where the plot is going.

It's pointless to start a comic then ask for a writer, as a) you've already limited the storyline to a girl with a dog for a brother, which is a big limit if I happen to have a comic idea about a boy with a kitten for a sister (where boy = anything that isn't a girl, kitten = anything that isn't a kitten, and sister = anything that isn't a brother).

If you want a really good comic, you're probably going to have to ditch what you have and start fresh, as artists tend to be the ones that are commanded.

So far, you've got a really generic introduction though. =/ “Hi, my name is , I'm average, UNTIL…”
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon