hooray indeed!
here's my Garazoul business guy fan, also a left handed drawing

*brings tears of joy to mine eyes*
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
FoxmanZEO at 7:42PM, Aug. 16, 2007
(online)
Funny that skill seems to shine even brighter through a means most commonly attributed to failure and weakness.
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Avalon comics at 3:32PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
Avalon comics
AQua_ng
The gay one, obviously.

How about one at an anime/gaming/comic convention, except that everybody is cosplaying as the fighters.
Hmm… just as long as the convention center has a dome roof…
AND WE ARE ABLE TO PUNCH PEOPLE THROUGH BOOTHS!
I guess it's also time we thought about the final arena (unless it's alredy been decided)

Okay, a space station. That's about to drift into the sun. and most of the fighting can take place on a long catwalk that seems oblivious to the vaccum of space so that we can get a good view of the impending firey-doom. Or a huge air-craft. Like a S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier! And it's drifting over mountains, and the fight takes place inside and some windows can smash! And then they can go outside and on to a platform-thing whilst trying to survive the high-altitude pressure! OH! And don't forget the lightining! Remember how dangerous that shit can be at high altitudes!
Yeah, anyone ever play Ratchet & Clank 2? Well imagine the prison-ship level, and you're there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
AQua_ng at 10:42PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(online)
I propose we decide on an epic arena before the Finals.

I still propose an anime/gaming/comic convention with FS cosplayers.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:57AM
Coveinant at 3:13PM, Sept. 27, 2007
(online)
I got one, use Cyber City; I'll do an arena in my comic in a few pages as the actual first chapter opener.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Avalon comics at 12:39PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(online)
Coveinant
I got one, use Cyber City; I'll do an arena in my comic in a few pages as the actual first chapter opener.
?
Glarg at 3:37PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
Alright, here are a few arenas I just thought up of.

Lego-land.

You and your opponent are transformed into versions of yourselves…made out of Lego's! Change your shape into anything you want! Oh and you fight in what is basically a city made out of Lego blocks, not one person lives in the city, it's just there for your devilishly destructive pleasure! Create tanks, air planes, Add Lego's to yourself and become giant! The possibilities are endless!

Trash Disposal Unit

You know that room in the old star wars movies filled with trash and water? The trash disposal unit in the death star where the walls close in on you? Basically this is that room but ALOT bigger! And it has holes in the ground and wall. Maneuver through the holes into different Disposal unit rooms, but watch out, you might fall through the wrong hole, head for the furnace and face the same demise as Varuca Salt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Cthulhu at 4:41PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Lego-land.

You and your opponent are transformed into versions of yourselves…made out of Lego's! Change your shape into anything you want! Oh and you fight in what is basically a city made out of Lego blocks, not one person lives in the city, it's just there for your devilishly destructive pleasure! Create tanks, air planes, Add Lego's to yourself and become giant! The possibilities are endless!
Oh crap, that actually sounds epic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:58AM
Warspritecomic at 8:22AM, Sept. 30, 2007
(online)
Lego-land used to scare me when I was young. There was this automatic-thing (don't have a clue on what it was) and it was sensor activated, so it started as soon as we walked past it. It was so strange it scared me.

Just some pointless anecdote.

Great ideas anyway glarg.
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Avalon comics at 1:20PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
Glarg
You know that room in the old star wars movies filled with trash and water? The trash disposal unit in the death star where the walls close in on you? Basically this is that room but ALOT bigger! And it has holes in the ground and wall. Maneuver through the holes into different Disposal unit rooms, but watch out, you might fall through the wrong hole, head for the furnace and face the same demise as Varuca Salt.
It's epic pop cult. ideas such as these which are what FS is all about
Atom Apple at 2:39PM, Oct. 4, 2007
(online)
A sprite comic.

I think if spriters can't enter, it would be perfect to have sprites in the background. Considering how small they always are, the characters would be giant. Plus we'd get to crush Megaman/Sonic to our heart's content! :)
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:04AM
Glarg at 1:41PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(offline)
Book of Fairytales

You and your opponent are teleported into a magical book filled with fairytales and enchanted stories. With each turn of the page you enter new story, BUT here's a twist! You and your opponent turn into the protagonist and the antagonist in the story! Go into Pinocchio and you either become Pinocchio or that fox thing (possibly even monstro). Enter Cinderella and become Cinderella herself, Even Snowhite you could become a wretched old hag or the lady in white herself.

Naughty for Nazi's!

You and your opponent are sent through a time machine and enter the holocaust! Fighting each other in the middle of the Nazi battlefield! Hitler himself might make an appearance (or perhaps your secretly Hitler and went back in time and accidentally started the war) For whatever reason, your fighting in a battlefield full of army tanks, Nazi's, and fighter pilots.

Pinball
Need I go on? You and your opponent have been transformed into ball versions of yourselves and are in a giant slanted room, the floors have been buffed and waxed to perfection! Two giant moving pinball pattle's (or whatever they are called) are at the bottom, waiting to strike you! Go for the high score! be careful for tilts!
Warspritecomic at 2:46PM, Oct. 5, 2007
(online)
I've got one.
The escalator
The contestants are stood on a moving escalator, with deadly spikes at the top and a pit full of lava at the bottom. The escalator moves randomly in each direction and could change without warning.

There is also the added skill needed because of all the early christmas shoppers going up and down.
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Captain Jim at 4:31PM, Dec. 11, 2007
(online)
Well, new Fightsplosion! coming up means new arenas, right?

The Dashboard!
Everyone is a bobble-head! And the Driver is reckless!

This…Is…ATHENS!
It's like Sparta, only avoiding copyright issues! A giant hole in the ground for, say, kicking people in the chest into…or to fill with beer.

The Periodic Table of HELLEMENTS.
You fight on a giant series of boxes. Boxes that resemble the periodic table. Boxes that contain actual elements. Elements you can use to make things. But many people don't know what elements combine to make what. That's okay. When in doubt, MIX EVERYTHING.
<—- This image is broken, but I support Riot

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
LIZARD_B1TE at 4:35PM, Dec. 11, 2007
(online)
IN THE BELLY OF THE DUCK

The characters are shrunk down to very tiny sizes and injected into the duck's body. Let the fighting commence!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
Priceman at 5:56PM, Dec. 11, 2007
(online)
Captain Jim
The Periodic Table of HELLEMENTS.
You fight on a giant series of boxes. Boxes that resemble the periodic table. Boxes that contain actual elements. Elements you can use to make things. But many people don't know what elements combine to make what. That's okay. When in doubt, MIX EVERYTHING.

Dude, that sounds like fun! I'd actually take an interest in science (or at least google the hell out of it) just to make something cool.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Sea_Cow at 6:56PM, Dec. 11, 2007
(offline)
Atom Apple
A sprite comic.

I think if spriters can't enter, it would be perfect to have sprites in the background. Considering how small they always are, the characters would be giant. Plus we'd get to crush Megaman/Sonic to our heart's content! :)

OH FUCK YES
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:25PM
Glarg at 3:55AM, Dec. 12, 2007
(offline)
Sea_Cow
Atom Apple
A sprite comic.

OH FUCK YES

Sorry but this arena causes conflict with the rules of the first fightsplosion, no sprites.
Toadman at 2:20PM, Dec. 12, 2007
(offline)
I've got a few ideas that I totally spent alot of time thinking about and did not just think up on the spot.

A theme park: Not a specific one, to avoid copywright issues, but hopefully one filled with costumed characters and kids. The opponents will try to fight each pther, while avoiding little children who want their autographs and being swept up into parades and such.

A parade balloon: You remember that one episode of Jackie Chan Adventures, when Jackie Chan was fighting ontop of a big balloon? That would be awesome and fun, especially when one of the fighters pops the balloon, and both of them have to hang on for their lives as it goes crashing down. Oh, the humanity!

We've don Tron already, right? Crap.

I like Mutation's cereal bowl idea from a page or two back. I'm thinking that there could be marshmellow weapons, and the arena could slowly dissapear as the cereal is eaten/gets soggy and sinks to the bottom of the bowl.

Aztec Temple: like in Indiana Jones, there's a temple full of traps and dead guys. The fighters will have to avoid the spike pits, stay out of the light, and step on the right tiles if they want to survive. And if they disturb the Golden Idol statue, the boulder comes by to say hello!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Atom Apple at 4:42PM, Dec. 12, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Sea_Cow
Atom Apple
A sprite comic.

OH FUCK YES

Sorry but this arena causes conflict with the rules of the first fightsplosion, no sprites.
Only the background would be sprites. I'm tired of arenas that magically transform the character.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:05AM
Mister Kent at 9:06PM, Dec. 12, 2007
(online)
Arena Ideas: These all just flow into one another…some might be repeats, though.

Dolly Deadly Dreamhouse - The battlers are all doll-size and they use plastic accessories to do away with each other. Oversized hairbrushes, purses, sparkle-heart ponies, etc. Conversley they could be action figures (with the little holes on their feet! tee hee), maybe even GI Joes with little plastic jeeps!

Punch Drunk and Judy - Alternate to the doll house, battlers could be puppets of some kind, whether marionettes, finger or hand puppets. The arena would be a puppet stage with curtains and stuff, maybe crappy cardboard backgrounds or something…

The Mr. Arena Show - It's a kid's show set! Plastic and cardboard, puppetry, faulty animatronics, and furry suits! Maybe the battlers must wear costumes…or Mr. Rogers sweaters!

Live (For Now..) In Front of a Studio Audience - Similar to the Arena Kid's Show, there's a live studio audience and a set, maybe a morning show: “Morning Quack” – bash each other with coffee mugs or microphone booms, or throw each other into the crowd.

It's a Twister, It's a Twister - Taking a cue from the chaos of the Live Arena, this arena is a house–spinning miles above Earth in the middle of a twister. Two battlers: one goes to Oz, the other DIES! Actually, they both probably die when the house crashes down, but one dies first! Household object fly around, gravity occasionally goes out the window (literally), and a cow could come crashing in at any moment..
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
Atom Apple at 5:35AM, Dec. 13, 2007
(online)
YouTube, Myspace, any other popular website that sucks.
Toadman at 3:58PM, Dec. 13, 2007
(offline)
How about a time-travelling arena? It starts out in the present day, and the stage slowly skips backwards in time, going from World War Two to the age of steel, down to old-timey Egypt, and ending with the dinosaurs. Or it could work the other way, starting in the past and moving forward in time. Oh, I just can't wait for the Mr. Peabody jokes!!
Dan the Man at 2:36AM, Dec. 24, 2007
(offline)
Digestion Dilema

The Characters Get Turned Into Cereal Flake Vesions Of ThemSelves, And Get Eaten By Either:
Sonic The Hedgehog,
The Humongus,
Donatello(TMNT),
Vampire Santa,
A Werewolf Marshmallow Of Doom,
The Duck,
Homer Simpson,
Angry Man,
One Of The Fighters Not In That Match Or
Darchidna(MINE.NO STEALING.)

They're Racing Against Time And Digestive Acids But Still Trying To Kill Each Other.
Plus, They Could Be:
Fighting On Toast, Pancakes, Waffles And Other Breakfast Foods And
Doging Waterfalls Of Milk And Juice.

Pic Coming In 31 Days or Less.
Quote: Gingerbread Man From Timesplitters 3: Bite My Crunchy Brown Ass.
Best. Catchphrase. Ever.

Britain Rocks! God Save The Queen…
Randomness Rocks!Read Charged Chaos(Now Joinable!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM
Atom Apple at 9:44AM, Dec. 24, 2007
(online)
So, yeah, once again I don't like the arenas that transform characters' appearance. Could we cut down on those please?
AQua_ng at 11:41AM, Dec. 24, 2007
(online)
They should be fighting in a baseball stadium.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:58AM
Toadman at 12:39PM, Dec. 24, 2007
(offline)
While a game is going on.
Sea_Cow at 3:20PM, Dec. 24, 2007
(offline)
A McDonalds “Play Place”. 'Nuff said.

A pitch black room filled with pits and sharp objects, the latter of which can be picked up and used as weapons.

Both contestants are shrunk down to the size of mice and placed on a chandelier hanging over a highschool prom.

A group of hot air balloons 5,000 feet in the air.

Hell, I could think of these all day.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:25PM
Toadman at 6:28PM, Dec. 24, 2007
(offline)
I just thought of another one: a forest, during hunting season. Possibly full of drunk hunters.
draxenn at 7:27PM, Dec. 24, 2007
(online)
Atom Apple
So, yeah, once again I don't like the arenas that transform characters' appearance. Could we cut down on those please?

To FS's credit, we've only had two arenas that changed the chaaracters appearance last round.
The toy one and the cosplay one. And even then, it was just the chars in different clothing.
I don't think it'll be an issue for FS3.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved