Fightsplosion!

Ideas for future arenas
Glarg at 9:07AM, Feb. 18, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
Okay check this! I have a awesome Idea!

A Icecream Truck floating in the void of space! You have to fight inside the icecreamtruck or you''ll die from lack of oxygeon. OH! and Zombies with jetpacks are trying to get inside and eat you, The Icecream, and the brains stored frozen in the freezers.
Oh and the song it plays can be “Does your chain hang low.”

Like from pimp my ride.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Radec at 1:58PM, Feb. 19, 2007
(online)
Maybe exploding penguins?
<= dead and buried.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM
Glarg at 4:16PM, Feb. 19, 2007
(offline)
Radec
Maybe exploding penguins?
Yeah! Exploding penguins!!!

And Giant killer whales with chainsaws attached to their flippers!!!

And Seals/Walrus's that burp ultrasonic soundwaves and granades!

And giant robotic squids with heat seaking homing missles!

And a Rabid Polar bear with Sunglasses and a coke can!!!

YEAH!!!!!

This actually sounds pretty awesome….what should we call this Arena?

Frost Bite? Artic Hell? Icey hot? Lemon Party?
Radec at 4:54PM, Feb. 19, 2007
(online)
lets call it “No more PCP for glarg.”
<= dead and buried.
Glarg at 12:44PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
Radec
lets call it “No more PCP for glarg.”
Lets call it “If you cut my PCP supply I'll knife you.”
Radec at 3:39PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(online)
shank, glarg. the verb you are looking for is shank.

Anyone else have more ideaas? I'm leaving this thread open for future reference, so let them flow!
<= dead and buried.
Glarg at 4:26PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
The MAD House.

You have to fight inside a living house with rugs that grab you, fire that shoots out of the candles, Floorboards slip out from under your feet, and you can get hit by all sorts of thigns.

The no smoking room.

Stuck in a room of nicatine addicts who want a cigarette.

Sexy Beach Party.

Fighting on the beach…it's sunset….the mood is just right..Ladies in Bikinis…Guys in speedo's..theres a bon fire..People are tanning nude..Yeah the time is perfect..TO KICK SOME ASS! YEAH!!!! Drown your opponent!! Throw them far into the ocean of shark infested waters and Giant squids!! Throw their face in the sand, drop a crab in their bathing suit! Kick down their very own home made sand castle and Laugh in their face…Oh and go ahead, yell “Shark” while everyone is swimming. Dont worry you'll be fine, go ahead shout it.
Radec at 4:47PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(online)
Glarg
The no smoking room.

Oh, god… that's a scary thought.
I hang out with almost no one but smokers, and I've seen them have nic-fits before.

the idea alone scares me. It scares me good.
<= dead and buried.
Glarg at 5:01PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(offline)
Radec
Glarg
The no smoking room.

Oh, god… that's a scary thought.
I hang out with almost no one but smokers, and I've seen them have nic-fits before.

the idea alone scares me. It scares me good.
Ah scares you too huh? Just one word and they yell at you!

Now where was I? oh yes!

The Cafeteria (A.K.A Food Fling)

Throw food, utensils, everything! Use tables to block incoming objects, try using your trays as sheilds.

draxenn at 10:50PM, Feb. 20, 2007
(online)
The champaigne room
There is no sex in the champaign room

Comedy club
battle though bad joke after bad joke.

The alligator pit
because alligators always make a match more interesting.

The Tele-Centre
Telemarketers try and sell you all sorts of goods while you punch people in the face.

Rock star stage
no explanation needed.

The Dell™ computer manufacturing site
it's where they assemble their computers

The Ford Assembly line
Whee!!

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Glarg at 3:23AM, Feb. 21, 2007
(offline)
The “Help me Hotline.”

Your stuck on the phone with some guy from India trying to tell you how to fix your Computer.
AQua_ng at 6:21AM, Feb. 21, 2007
(online)
The DrunkDuck Forum

Some crazy people actually made a physical version of the infamous area of comicking, insulting flinging and the Top Drawer. Crazy. Complete with spriters, mods, and some person called Sebastian.

The Pop-Culture Wing.

LEEEEERROOOOOOOYY……numa numa NINE THOUSAAAAND!!! Thanks to a cunning strategy from the director board of Fightplosion!, they have sold some of their space of the Colonel Sanders Memorial Fightsplosion Stadium to rent for old internet memes and media moments. Capital letters and exclamation marks swarm this place of movie references, retro games and forgetten sensations on the interwebz. And now, due to lazyness, they have open the doors so two people can fight for some reason.

A Giant Piano

I dunno.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Captain Jim at 11:33PM, Feb. 21, 2007
(online)
Luigi's Playoy Mansion.
The M-Rated version of the ame Cube Ga-ohwaitnoone'ssupposedtoknowaboutthat.

Um.Ignore what I said up there.

GHOST SHIP.
It's a boat…full of ghosts…LASER GHOSTS!PEW PEW!ZAP!
<—- This image is broken, but I support Riot

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
FoxmanZEO at 1:41AM, Feb. 23, 2007
(online)
There's gotta be some kind of ‘Arena-idea-make-awesome-ing’ virus going around or something.
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
PinkDiapers at 3:21AM, Feb. 23, 2007
(online)
How about on a giant… guy. The characters race around and fight wile being swatted at by an annoyed giant.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
draxenn at 12:04PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(online)
or just the jungle of giant guy's armpit.

While we're on the big theme

- a giant can of Mr. Pib
- A giant carrion crawler
- A giant giant
- a 56 inch LCD screen..and by inches I mean miles!
- a giant Nintendo DS(hope i don't get sued)
- a giant gavel.

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Glarg at 12:46PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(offline)
The EXTREME “Super Dome” Sports Arena.

A large dome that changes extremly awesome sports randomly. Like Volley ball but everyplace that's out is covered in a very effective acid. and flaming volley balls are coming down on you. Another sport like Soccer, Kicking a ball….simple enough no? Well its not, Because your going to have to kick it on a very shakey rigidy bridge that's all zig zagged around and at the bottom are metal spikes, Aligators, and many poisonus creatures that might be able to fly. if the ball falls off the bridge, the spikes on the ceiling AND the floor start to close in. Or basketball, Timed so that the first person to get 30 points in under 20 minutes gets the key to the very very heavy door. If they cannot do it in time then THE RABID MAN-EATING BEARS WITH METAL JAWS AND GIANT CRAB CLAWS WILL BE RELEASED TO KILL YOU!!!!…..also the audiences are zombies.
Radec at 12:51PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(online)
GLARG WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE PCP?!?!?

interesting idea though.

how about a blank room with a box in the middle with a smiley face on it?
Pandora's box. :3
<= dead and buried.
Glarg at 12:53PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(offline)
Radec
GLARG WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE PCP?!?!?

To take 20 in the day and call you in the morning.
Atom Apple at 3:30PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(online)
Computer desktop

Fight while being annoyed by constant IMs and using icons as your weapons and pretty much whatever you do on a computer.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
The mediocre one at 8:03PM, Feb. 23, 2007
(offline)
Glarg

A large dome that changes extremly awesome sports randomly. Like Volley ball but everyplace that's out is covered in a very effective acid. and flaming volley balls are coming down on you. Another sport like Soccer, Kicking a ball….simple enough no? Well its not, Because your going to have to kick it on a very shakey rigidy bridge that's all zig zagged around and at the bottom are metal spikes, Aligators, and many poisonus creatures that might be able to fly. if the ball falls off the bridge, the spikes on the ceiling AND the floor start to close in. Or basketball, Timed so that the first person to get 30 points in under 20 minutes gets the key to the very very heavy door. If they cannot do it in time then THE RABID MAN-EATING BEARS WITH METAL JAWS AND GIANT CRAB CLAWS WILL BE RELEASED TO KILL YOU!!!!…..also the audiences are zombies.

You are my hero.

Library…OF DOOM

You have to conduct a fight, but keep it to a whisper while books with fangs jump out of shelves to attack you.

Petting zoo.

All contenders are removed of weapons, and must do battle with animals. This way those proficient in “ Racoon-fu” cannot be discriminated against.

I like atom's idea, too.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Glarg at 6:50AM, Feb. 24, 2007
(offline)
The mediocre one
Glarg

You are my hero.

Library…OF DOOM

You have to conduct a fight, but keep it to a whisper while books with fangs jump out of shelves to attack you.

Petting zoo.

All contenders are removed of weapons, and must do battle with animals. This way those proficient in “ Racoon-fu” cannot be discriminated against.

I like atom's idea, too.

Your Racoon-Fu is weak.

My Hobo-Fuu is strong.
Avalon comics at 10:57AM, Feb. 24, 2007
(online)
strong414bad
A 1st grader's crappy comic book.

OMPHG! TEEN GIRLS SQUAD ARENA! AND THE ARROW'D GUY FIRES ARROWS AT PEOPLE! GENUIS!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Avalon comics at 12:23PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(online)

well this came out bad but if you turn your head/monitor, you can see what it is!
The mediocre one at 1:41PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg

You are my hero.

Library…OF DOOM

Petting zoo.

I like atom's idea, too.

Your Racoon-Fu is weak.

My Hobo-Fuu is strong.

We do battle!
Paper Mache Cataclysm
Glarg at 2:43PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(offline)
The mediocre one
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg

You are my hero.

Library…OF DOOM

Petting zoo.

I like atom's idea, too.

Your Racoon-Fu is weak.

My Hobo-Fuu is strong.

We do battle!
Hobo Garbage Kick!

KIYAAAAA!!!!
Avalon comics at 3:38PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(online)
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg
Your Racoon-Fu is weak.

My Hobo-Fuu is strong.

We do battle!
Hobo Garbage Kick!

KIYAAAAA!!!!

HEY!! Save it for the Turnament!
The mediocre one at 9:11PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(offline)
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg
The mediocre one
Glarg

You are my hero.

Library…OF DOOM

Petting zoo.

I like atom's idea, too.

Your Racoon-Fu is weak.

My Hobo-Fuu is strong.

We do battle!
Hobo Garbage Kick!

KIYAAAAA!!!!

Rabies fist! WHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!
Paper Mache Cataclysm
Rydel6 at 10:46PM, Feb. 24, 2007
(online)
Fight in the Drunk Duck IRC chat room. Trust me, there's tons of space…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
Priceman at 3:28AM, Feb. 25, 2007
(online)
Avalanch! Both combatants are placed on a mountain thats seconds away from giving way. They have to fight each other, dodge huge chuncks of ice, and last but not least outrun/dodge the monstrous Avalanch before it claims them both!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved