Comic Talk and General Discussion *

If anything could happen...what would you like to see come from your work here?!?
herio at 2:08AM, Jan. 30, 2009
(online)
fame though its hard to say a movie would be cool though a small job with some one would be neet you know the kind were people like your work but your not house hold name though owning your own wikpeda page wolud be fun

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Signz at 8:17AM, Jan. 30, 2009
(offline)
hmmm… what i'd like?

people to read my comics, laugh at them and show them to there friends…

if we're talking totally crazy dreams, i'd like my comic to become like cyanide and happiness and eventually get made into a hyper violent cartoon. like freakazoid, only more blood and swearing :D

…. i also dream that one day i'll get paid to make comics. :D

TEN YEARS LEFT BEFORE I BECOME HOMELESS WOOOOOO!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
Anubis at 3:45AM, March 23, 2009
(offline)
Me I am glad that people enjoy it. I do wish that I could break even with expences with it though. LOL

My far off wish? Im in Aussie so we don't get the big comic cons over here….Id love to be emailed by one of the cons who invite me over, pay my way and let me talk about what I love doing. OK I'm an attention whore…..
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Scribe_Drizz at 4:09AM, March 23, 2009
(online)
First, I'd have to post a comic, but then…

1. Have my friends read it.

2. Have my friends enjoy it so much that they all want to meet up for more gaming hi-jinks.

3. Get back to gaming with friends again.

4. Write new comic of our exploits.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Tantz_Aerine at 9:58AM, March 23, 2009
(online)
Realistically? Finish Wolf (not long now!) and then start on Coven in a manner that I can produce standardized, colour pages that can be up on WOWIO after the first volume is done.

Unrealistically? Have Adrien Brody be David in Wolf, The Movie. XD Would be a fun flick, methinks. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:07PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 12:06PM, March 23, 2009
(offline)
I'd like to get a small group of loyal readers to read the comic. Checking up on every update day, commenting on just about every page. Discussing about the comic…etc, etc.

Getting popular is just a plus.

Someday, I'd like to see it in print. But God knows how long it'll take me to finish the WHOLE thing.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
Redemption at 2:56PM, March 23, 2009
(offline)
Seems like a few common threads coming out. More exposure/readers, making comics into film/tv series, improvement, maybe getting into webcomics professionally, people to really enjoy what you're making….

I'd love all or any of that. But if anything could happen.. I'd like to finish three or so longish, polished webcomic stories on Drunkduck. So I can get the stories out of my head and share them for free.

Updates Thursdays.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
Faliat at 8:12PM, March 23, 2009
(offline)
I think my level of what I want to acheive out of my life is somewhat inspired by the fact that a lot of things important in my life have been destroyed or taken away carelessly by other people through ways out of my control. I just want something I can control that I can say is mine. A way of showing the world some of the little universes whirring away in my skull without somebody tip-exing over them like they didn't exist.

One small cult following in a foreign country and some aknowledgement from a few masters is about enough for me … For now.
I dunno what I'd feel like once I got both of those.

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon