Random Discussion

If you became the opposite gender...
WadeTheFade at 6:57PM, July 1, 2008
(offline)
Custard Trout
I'd be straight, because I'd like to know what it's like.

THIS.

I am comfortable in my snug little “norm”
—-> Choicecomics.net Webcomic Directory. Improve your search rankings!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:43PM
ozoneocean at 4:25AM, July 2, 2008
(online)
It'd be a pain. You'd have to buy new clothes. :(
——————————

And to those guys thinking they'd be hot girls… I think those of either sex wouldn't be that “hot” if transformed. For guys- what about the way you walk, sit, posture in general? Would have any idea how to do all that girly stuff to look like a girl? All the moisturising, make-up etc? lol!
And girls as guys… Same thing with the posture, opposite with the make-up etc.
—————————–

I wouldn't make a “hot” girl. I'd make a bony one. The best thing about a transformation would be that I wouldn't have to shave my face anymore… But I'd have to shave my legs instead! Gah! :(

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:31PM
usedbooks at 10:17AM, July 2, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
I wouldn't. Most of my clothes (aside from undergarments) are from the men's department anyway. I haven't bought women's shoes in years. Oh, and I could actually buy and wear more shorts as a man, since I wouldn't have to shave my legs any more. It would also mean I never have to shop for bras again. That alone would be worth it. (God, I hate my boobs. They are a back-breaking nuisance that get in the way of everything. My first day as a man, I would go for a jog and then take a nap face-down – just because I could.)

ozoneocean
And to those guys thinking they'd be hot girls… I think those of either sex wouldn't be that “hot” if transformed. For guys- what about the way you walk, sit, posture in general? Would have any idea how to do all that girly stuff to look like a girl? All the moisturising, make-up etc? lol!
I never figured out the “girl stuff” myself. I never wear make-up, heels give me vertigo, and most men I know spend more time on their hair than I do. Whenever I have to dress up for a special occasion, my sister has to help me and it feels as foreign and awkward as if I were in drag… I haven't figured out the “lady walk,” and I can't cross my legs like a girl. I don't think I would make a particularly masculine guy, but I'd probably fit in as well in that gender as in this one.

ozoneocean
The best thing about a transformation would be that I wouldn't have to shave my face anymore…
Hate to say this, but if your genes are like mine (and many other women), you'd still have to remove facial hair, only by much more painful methods, and letting it go for any time would be entirely unacceptable.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
bravo1102 at 11:50AM, July 2, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
——————————

—————————–

I wouldn't make a “hot” girl. I'd make a bony one. The best thing about a transformation would be that I wouldn't have to shave my face anymore… But I'd have to shave my legs instead! Gah! :(

I love to shop. :)

Most of the “girlie stuff” is learned behavior and not all women do it, and some incredibly attractive women don't do it. I already know about the make-up and moisturizing stuff. ;) My mother is an Avon lady, I used to act and do make-up, I used to work in retail and have had plenty of girl-friends and friends that are girls. The thing I don't think I could stand would be menstration.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
crazyninny at 12:02PM, July 2, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
I wouldn't have to shave my face anymore… But I'd have to shave my legs instead! Gah! :(

Sorry, but depending on your gene's, you might have some hair growth on your face that'll have to be removed in a very painful, long, and boring process. ;_;
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 3:40PM, July 2, 2008
(offline)
If I was transformed for life, I'd become gay and buy a Taser. Wouldn't want any muggers attacking me. I'd also buy a purse of sorts. Just to tempt people ;)

If I was transformed with with some possibility of changing back into a guy, I'd probably spend the rest of my life trying to find an antidote to whatever the hell I ate.
ozoneocean
I wouldn't even try to act all girly :P
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
Aussie_kid at 5:52PM, July 2, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean

Well, there is such a thing as natural beauty. If you carried your degree of attractiveness over (Say you're an average looking guy, you'd be an average looking girl) then probably most good looking guys would turn into attractive girls just naturally.

I guess the only way for a guy to know what he'd look like as a girl would be to get some oestrogen into his system for a few days and then take a look in the mirror, or take a photograph. Then he can decide whether he wants to finish the process or wait the five days for it to get out of his system.
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Raccoo at 12:19AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Man, I wouldn't want to be a girl. I like being a guy. If I switch though, I guess I'd prefer women still. Although I'd probably still be a nerd/geek and shy away from relationships. The main difference is I might be able to use a mirror instead of the internet…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
ozoneocean at 2:22AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Aussie_kid
Well, there is such a thing as natural beauty. If you carried your degree of attractiveness over (Say you're an average looking guy, you'd be an average looking girl) then probably most good looking guys would turn into attractive girls just naturally.
No. That doesn't follow.

Different things in men and women are attractive. Simply:
Women are round, men are square. -Women have nicely curved, soft parts all over, from cheeks to hips to whatever. Men are defined by definition. We have bony protrusions, creases for muscles, tendons etc. that all show on the surface.
Of course there are a zillion exceptions, but pretty women are generally defined by the softness and for handsome men it's the lack of softness.

The only thing that carries across is symmetry and that's a small thing.
——————-

Now, if you're talking beauty in men and women as being basically feminine looking women and feminine looking men, that's a completely different thing. That's not really a beautiful “man”, that's a man that makes you think of a woman.

Nothing bad about that at all, but in terms of talking about whether a good looking man would make a good looking woman you're talking utter nonsense. THAT is more about whether a man who already looks like a good looking woman would make a good looking woman- well yeah, he would, and vice versa. A manly looking woman who looks like a handsome man would make handsome man.

lefarce at 3:47AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Hey guys I woke up with a vag today and it was p. cool

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:33PM
ozoneocean at 4:04AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
That's great Farce, but we're not playing make believe here. :)
It's a silly discussion, that's true, but there's no need to go in the direction you're heading.

I'd warn you against doing that. In the nicest possible way

DAJB at 4:22AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
It's a silly discussion, that's true …
Apparently, not as silly as you might think …

This is a (supposedly true) news story from the UK press this week!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
ozoneocean at 8:08AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
If that's his photo, the haircut and the tweezered eyebrows seem to belie “his” claims. :)

It'd be a fun story if it was true, and I suppose that sort of thing could happen, but I don't think the Sun is a good source. lol!

freefall_drift at 8:11AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
If it was just a body switch, then I'd become a woman who liked guys. IMHO, the equipment's just fun!
Freefall Drift - A sci fi space opera of a starship's mission of stopping the Endless Kings.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:31PM
Priest_Revan at 10:56AM, July 3, 2008
(offline)
I'm bi, so it doesn't matter either way. I'd like the exact same people.

But, God honest, I would go out with a dude just to see what kind of power I would have over men. :)
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
usedbooks at 10:58AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
DAJB
ozoneocean
It's a silly discussion, that's true …
Apparently, not as silly as you might think …

This is a (supposedly true) news story from the UK press this week!

The Sun.

Lol
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
seventy2 at 11:03AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
the sun may not count. (i never heard of it)

but what about fox news?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
DAJB at 11:49AM, July 3, 2008
(online)
seventy2
the sun may not count. (i never heard of it) but what about fox news?
The Sun is Britain's biggest selling newspaper. Granted, it's not exactly prestigious but it's not known for completely fabricating stories. (Unlike the Daily Sport which once ran a “London Bus found on the Moon” headline!)

It's owned by Murdoch so it probably shares stories with Fox News.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:03PM
seventy2 at 12:17PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
oh okay, the way everyone was talking and made me think that the sun was similar to “the national inquirer” or the likes.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Eirikr at 1:28PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
If I was a girl I'd be a slut.

…I suppose all guys would say that. Right?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM
ozoneocean at 5:03PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
seventy2
the sun may not count. (i never heard of it)

but what about fox news?
Yes, both are rubbish. lol!
And both owned, as has been said, by the same company. Sad that two news services from two different countries have the same story verbatim. Murdoch low quality news franchises obviously aren't valued enough to employ very many staff. :(

Walrus at 5:16PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
The best thing about a transformation would be that I wouldn't have to shave my face anymore…

Not if you're my mom.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:45PM
mlai at 7:08PM, July 3, 2008
(online)
Ozone, you're assuming the transformation is just a guy taking estrogen for 6 months.

If that's the kind of “transformation” we're talking about, I want nothing to do with it. An average man who has spent all of his life growing up in a testosterone-molded frame cannot become a good-looking woman just by taking estrogen for a few months. Unless you're 1 of those eunuch-looking Jpnese boy bands.

I'm talking a magical transformation that assumes you were switched from XY to XX in utero. Then your body had all your formative years to develop into a proper woman. Different genes would get activated. It's likely that you wouldn't even look exactly like your counterpart. You might inherit your mom's eyebrows instead of your dad's. Stuff like that.

FIGHT current chapter: Filling In The Gaps
FIGHT_2 current chapter: Light Years of Gold
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:06PM
ozoneocean at 4:36AM, July 4, 2008
(online)
No, I'm talking magical transformation too. :)

I just think the “good looking” assumptions are a bit silly: "Oh yeah, I'd be a good looking girl" lol!

I have long curling hair, I like honey mead, and look good in fury hats… that means I'd make a good Viking…?

Gender transformation would be hilarious though! Wow that would be the best trick to play on someone if you could change their sex. I'll have to get Mr Dweedles to make that one of the new admin powers >:)

Bekefel at 5:18AM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Priest_Revan
I'm bi, so it doesn't matter either way. I'd like the exact same people.

But, God honest, I would go out with a dude just to see what kind of power I would have over men. :)

OH REVAN
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
leaderofstars at 11:31PM, Jan. 13, 2009
(online)
personally i would go crazy for 30 minutes before realizing i look sexy in pants.
as sexuality i'm not really sure it'll have to happen to me before i can make a unbiased answer
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Product Placement at 12:27AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
You know… I remember that there was this movie where these ancient sirens seduced men and lured them to this abandoned swimming pool to have their way with him. The next day the guy would wake up permanently turned into a woman.

It's all hazy but if memory serves me right the movie followed three “men” and how they coped with what happened to them. I think one of them managed to accept the change and adjusted to his new live style fully, ending up marrying and having kids. Another guy was the other extreme. He went to have a sex change in attempt to become man again and ended up killing himself. Can't remember what happened to the third guy.

It's hard to say. If you'd change sex, your hormones would probably affect your sexual preferences but I doubt you'd end up disliking the other sex. I'd think in most cases you'd end up bi. Unless you were gay then you'd maybe be just straight. It also wouldn't be an overnight change I'm sure. A straight man turning woman would probably resist any sexual urges towards other men initially and later on loosen his inhibitions. But then again what do I know?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Aurora Moon at 12:45AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(offline)
I've actually had a few dreams where I would randomly switch genders.

in one dream I changed gender and flirted with this witch's daughter just because I was bored. Needless to say, the young lady was VERY upset when she found out that I was actually a woman….and as an result I got into deep shit with the witch, and had to run the hell out of there. (ah, the wrath of mothers…)

I think if I changed into a man, I'd probably be bisexual. :p
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
ozoneocean at 1:21AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
You have the best dreams Aurora. Most of mine are just creepy. :(

This gender thing…
It would be good if you could do it just to try it and then change back again. Not a permanent change. Temp change would be fun, permanent change might drive you a little screwy in the head. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Mutation at 3:26AM, Jan. 14, 2009
(online)
Being that I'm flamboyantly bi, I think I'd still be really flamboyantly bi.

In my area, ‘hot guys’ are in their all time lows. And I've seen quite a few girls that are pretty, but have less in between their ears then their legs, right?

So I'd still be a hopeless single… I'd just put more effort into making myself pretty and girly as a boy.

Also, as a girl I never wear make up, and own some guy clothes, though I'd just be inspired to wear more dresses.

As for dreams, I almost ALWAYS dream as myself as how I imagine, or as my comic characters. (Which usually in this case are the male ones I adore.)

Last night I had a dream where I was a boy character of mine named Ramza, and I took a shower with my other boy character Gyper, and to clean myself I pulled off larges moss chunks that appeared out of no where. O_o It was… disturbingly embarrassing.

KALA-Dan! Reverse Trap!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved