Networking & Community Projects*

In need of an artist!
Devabbi at 5:05PM, March 2, 2007
(offline)
HI I'm Dev. Second time putting up this type of a thread since I kind of forgot about the last one…….

Anyways. I love writing, pump out plots to thousands of things an hour, tons of ideas, never go a day without daydreaming about characters and such. I roleplay a lot too, it helps. I love drawing too, and I can usually get away with one or two comics every month or so but when it comes to drawing out an actual storyline.. then I hit a brick wall. I don't have the determination/willpower/experience/TIME to write, draw out, color, and post a comic even weekly. Maybe weekly, but I still suck at coloring on computers. Beyond that, I don't have a tablet, and the computer that I had with paintshop died an honorable death. Through a window.

So here's what I'm looking for: A patient, decent manga/realistic type artist, willing to put up with my weirdness, short temper, indecisive nature, and possibly being freaked out every now and then. The comic that I really wanna do would be involving either vampires and werewolves (Anita Blake style kind of), or a race I made up myself called earthans. PQ me for more details on the storylines for both, or just gimme an IM on AIM (IrishTmbleweed24).

Hope to hear from ya'll soon. <3

I've got about 30 pages of a storyline worked out already. Forgot to mention that bit. I'm still working on the storyline, but most of it is solid and I do have a plot in my head that I won't forget.

Drawing Requirements: A variety of buildings, club settings, office settings, vampires, werewolves, a wide range of emotions, nutsy people, fancy antique stuff, guys with long hair that don't look like pansies, buff guys, faces that would be recognizeable, wolves, jaguars, bears, hybrid animals.
YOU MUST DIE. I ALONE AM BEST.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM
Eirikr at 9:17PM, March 2, 2007
(online)
You just admitted to everyone you can't write storylines, just give ideas. Nobody responds to posts like that, because ideas are, as they say, a dime a dozen. It is determination and willpower and time that makes things possible. Without that, you've got nothing. And as for experience, well, it is called experience for a reason. If you don't start somewhere you'll never have any.

Good luck with the project, though. Wish it the best of luck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:19PM
Devabbi at 9:48PM, March 2, 2007
(offline)
Blah, is that what I came out sounding like? Not what I meant, but I can see what you mean. It's not that I can't put out the storylines, because I can. I meant that I can't work on my own. If I've got someone else depending on me, I'll damn well do it. Ask anyone I've worked with on a project. I've got several storylines swimming in my notebooks right now, just no way to get them out in art like I want them to. I can't even draw like how I want to. -pout-

I need to learn how to market myself :P

Either way, YES I have storylines NO I can't do it alone. Help? :D
YOU MUST DIE. I ALONE AM BEST.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:10PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon